Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help our pet be happy!

We just started a european account and I can't get the pet above 83 for happiness. I tried everything I could think of...buying stuff, playing arcade games, playing puzzles, playing around in the room, feeding it, and nothing is helping. I took it to Dr. Quack and he said I have a healthy webkinz!

I'm not sure what to do. We've never had a problem on our Am or Asian accounts with happiness.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help our pet be happy!

try bath or their special food i dont have a european acount
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Whenever I adopt a pet I feed it enough to get the hunger level up and then I send it to the swimming pool. That's easier than giving it a bath and works as well. If that does not bring the happiness and health up to 100 I let it go on the trampoline and by that time all the numbers are usually up to 100.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
Gifted

Hmmm, so I need to earn enough money to buy a bathtub or trampoline. Do you think a sink will help in the meantime? I'm so annoyed at my son for wanting daddy to have an account. Now I have 3 to manage! Why am I such a pushover, lol?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #5
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have 5 to manage and I help with one other sometimes. I used to be so bored with my one account. I can no longer complain about that!!! lol Now, I open up all our accounts on different tabs of my browser. I go through and do the same thing on each account. Like I will do daily kinz care, then wishing well, then wow, quizzy's corner, magical forest, curio shop, employment office, garden, surveys....whatever else I can think of to earn KC for all the accounts. whew! And I still manage to spend more time on WI than WW. How is that I wonder??
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #6
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

As for keeping my Webbies happy, I make sure and play games in the arcade, buy stuff from the W shop, buy rares from the curio shop, feed them yummy food, let them play and exercise.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:22 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

GO TO THE CLUBHOUSE AND PLAY A GAME OF BOWLING! that works all the time for me. it is in the bowling alley area......... if you dont have money that is free. also, use the pet specific food and especially the FAVORITE FOOD................. and maybe go get some marshmallows, they really make them happy, bnut then you may have to give them some rice with that ................. hipe this helps you
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:58 AM   #8
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

The quickest and easiest way to get all 3 meters up to 100 after you adopt is to go to the vacation area and send your webbie to the spa. There have been some problems lately with the meter system , so be careful. It has cost many users hundreds of KC
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 AM   #9
Gifted

Thanks all! All is good now. I remembered that on my son's american account he had a bathtub in his storage room that we had no use for so I kinz posted it over and now she's happy and healthy!

I'll have to try the bowling next time. I really like playing it. I forgot that you can play it in the clubhouse. I spent lots of time playing it during winterfest waiting for snowflakes!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #10

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

You can also do quizzies questions . It takes your happiness up 1 point for every question answered plus you earn some cash at the same time.

I really like my european account for getting the rares. It makes it a lot easier to have 2 different time to pick from to be able to get them in.
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed