Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help Others live their life the way they should Click here and I'll give you all the details. It costs nothing. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-others-live-their-life-way-332650/)

*July Jewl*06-30-2008 05:32 PM

Help Others live their life the way they should Click here and I'll give you all the details. It costs nothing.

Hi well I feal really bad for people who are poor, hungry, sick, and that don't have money to buy their children books. Well in this thread we do everything we can to make a difference in this world. Tell all your fellow :wi: friends about this site and we WILL make a differance.

If you know about a website that donates money to organizations without taking your money, post it below. (Example: You click a button and for each click the website donates food to the hungry.)

I know of some that i will post below.

Click Here to give food to the hungry

Click Here to help women get tested for ****** Cancer (I hope you do because a member in my family had it )

Click Here to give poor children healthcare

Click Here to give poor children books

Click Here to help save the rainforest

Click Here to feed hungry animals

Click Here to give the hungry free rice

I hope all of you :wi: members will look at this thread and help save others.

good137806-30-2008 05:34 PM

Re: Help Others live their life the way they should Click here and I'll give you all the details. It costs nothing.

aww thats so nice of you! ohh and i'm orry someone in your family had cancer. someone in my family just got out of the hospital

-Lilypad06-30-2008 05:35 PM

Re: Help Others live their life the way they should Click here and I'll give you all the details. It costs nothing.

Ohh... the links to the hunger site and such. I try to click those every day!

*July Jewl*06-30-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Lilypad (Post 8625978)
Ohh... the links to the hunger site and such. I try to click those every day!

Me Too!!! But I forget alot... LOL

---------- *July Jewl* added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by good1378 (Post 8625944)
aww thats so nice of you! ohh and i'm orry someone in your family had cancer. someone in my family just got out of the hospital

My family member did not die though! She is healthy right this second. And cancer free.

good137806-30-2008 05:48 PM

i really want to save the rainforest! my school saved 4 and a half acres of the rainforest.

*July Jewl*06-30-2008 05:49 PM

Cool. I saved 11.1 square feet.

good137806-30-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *July Jewl* (Post 8626356)
Me Too!!! But I forget alot... LOL

---------- *July Jewl* added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

My family member did not die though! She is healthy right this second. And cancer free.

ohh of course! i didn't mean it that way! i just said i'm sorry she had cancer b4

*July Jewl*06-30-2008 05:50 PM

Oh i know you did not mean it that way. I just wanted to let you know

good137806-30-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *July Jewl* (Post 8626439)
Cool. I saved 11.1 square feet.

not bad! any lenth of saving the rainforest is good!

---------- good1378 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by *July Jewl* (Post 8626470)
Oh i know you did not mean it that way. I just wanted to let you know

ok good. yeah my family member out of the hospital is doing fine. he just lost a lot of wieght

*July Jewl*07-05-2008 05:38 PM

Is anyone going to help?