Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Help with Old Sad Christmas Tree?!?! LOL

Okay, I'm kind of embarrassed to be this clueless, but I need to ask.

I was helping my daughter decorate her account for Christmas. In her "storage room" she had a large tree. It was pretty sad looking though. It only had two ornaments and a garland. Not even a tree skirt or a topper.

So, then I remembered seeing in the eStore some ornaments for old trees. Great! I had just got my 5000 Deluxe points for the month, so I told my daughter she could choose a set of the ornaments. She was very pleased.

Well, we entered the code, and then her dock showed ANOTHER tree. Ugh! It was a forehead-slap moment. This one is called a "series 2" tree.

So now my poor li'l daughter has two extremely sad looking trees. Each with two ornaments lol.

The question is, does anyone know how to get ornaments for her original tree? I assume it must have been from 2008. I honestly do not remember how we got the tree or its ornaments. She must have gotten a gift of some kind, because she was in kindergarten then, and Webkinz was "the big thing." If I could just get a few more ornaments for each tree, she would be a happy little girl!

Thanks for the help!
bp13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Denimbutterfly
The 2008 ornaments were actually sold in stores and came with a code. You can sometimes find some old stock in stores otherwise I would head to Ebay or maybe amazon if you are interested in getting more. Also, when you click on that tree you can see the guide that tells you what comes with each code. (ex some come with tree toppers, tree skirts, garland, etc.) That will help you decide which one(s) you want

Here is a link to the guide on webkinz insider, it can help you know what ornaments come with what: Christmas Ornaments - Series 1 - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Help with Old Sad Christmas Tree?!?! LOL

The 2008 ornaments were actually sold in stores and came with a code. You can sometimes find some old stock in stores otherwise I would head to Ebay or maybe amazon if you are interested in getting more. Also, when you click on that tree you can see the guide that tells you what comes with each code. (ex some come with tree toppers, tree skirts, garland, etc.) That will help you decide which one(s) you want

Here is a link to the guide on webkinz insider, it can help you know what ornaments come with what: Christmas Ornaments - Series 1 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 12-03-2010 at 12:22 AM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help with Old Sad Christmas Tree?!?! LOL

Thank you so much denimbutterfly--yes I think I remember now she got a pink poodle ornament from her friend. Okay I will check out that link and probably look on ebay. Thanks again!!!!!!!!
bp13 is offline Female
Closed