Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #1
ae_girl13

Default Answered: HELP! OH NO! Noo...Whodunit? Just plz help...

Ok....Here's the story. I found another room that I did NOT buy while I was in my room today! I was saving up money for any rares that were coming up, and the only two people (girls) who know my password are these two little girls...

My neighbor is in fourth grade. she wanted a webkinz, and even though she got one not too long ago, i gave her my password before she got her own so she could earn me money and stuff. but then, she started doing all of my daily stuff, and things like that...thank God she didn't sell any of my rares, though... but she can do anything to my house or webkinz that she wants because I ever really told her otherwise...heck, she could feed my pet a holiday food!

But the other side of the story is...My uncle got re-married last spring. My new cousin is in third grade, like my brother, and so I decided to get her a golden retriever webkinz as a spring gift. well, after that, she started getting more, kinda like me...But then i gave her my password. She sold my cocker spaniel fridge, and my bulldog fridge, too! I was really mad, but didn't want to say so...So I laid down a new rule--no selling things unless I say so. And she has sold stuff like her black lab window, unicorn bed, monkey couch...Blech! (at least they weren't mine) So now, she doesn't really buy or sell stuff of mine...or does she? (p.s. she also sold her BLACK CAT BATHTUB. gasp...)

So today, I went into my webkinz room...and saw my money was down by about $500. I had been saving up for any upcoming rares. So, as it turns out...there was a new room in my house. Called the "fun room". Only it was spelled like this: "funroom"...The room has all pink walls and floors, and had a funky chair and a football chair in it. And a "W Rules" pennant. So...who seems more likely to do this? I thought my cousin, since she can't spell that well...But then again, my neighbor doesn't know that I don't want her to buy rooms...Which do you think bought the room?? HELP! ??? -AE

P.S. I did change my password.

Last edited by ae_girl13; 09-22-2007 at 12:56 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by namicole
I am so sorry. Ask each one immediately!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 12:46 PM   #2
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: HELP! OH NO! Noo...Whodunit? Just plz help...

ooh. but why did you tell ur password in the first place??? im sorry. but im clueless.
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #3
Bandie

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: HELP! OH NO! Noo...Whodunit? Just plz help...

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY! Don't give it out to anyone, no matter what!
Old 09-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
snazzykinz

it might have been the 2nd one but ask her first because u falsely acuse her she wont be too happy
Old 09-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
ae_girl13

View Post Originally Posted by jitterbug100
ooh. but why did you tell ur password in the first place??? im sorry. but im clueless.
View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY! Don't give it out to anyone, no matter what!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover222
it might have been the 2nd one but ask her first because u falsely acuse her she wont be too happy
jitterbug...I know, she wanted it though...
Bandie...Yes, I immediately changed it.
webkinzlover222, yeah....IDK -AE
Old 09-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
omg snazz...wait wat
Gifted

namicole has a spectacular aura about

I am so sorry. Ask each one immediately!
Closed