Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2018, 04:30 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

Stitch7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP! not staying logged in

I can log in but if I go anywhere other than my room I am immediately logged out. I have cleared cache and I have updated version of flash. I have emailed customer support but got nothing thus far. This has been since Jan 1. Any other suggestions?
Stitch7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2018, 07:16 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP! not staying logged in

Have you tried switching computers & browsers (to google chrome)? If not, it could possibly help out. As weird as it is I've had some things work on one computer/laptop & not the other so it might be the case. You can also send a message to Ganz on Facebook but contacting Sally Ganz or Betty Butter Ganz, many members prefer this since they're actual people & respond within a timely manner. Plus, you won't get the typical useless automated Ganz email that relates to nothing you asked them about. I hope it all works out for you. Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

I have tried different browsers and even a different computer. Still nothing from customer support.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Stitch7
I have tried different browsers and even a different computer. Still nothing from customer support.
Trying contacting them on Facebook (if you're able to) bc you might get a faster response from there. If you're unable to, I hope they reply back to you soon.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-05-2018, 10:47 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

Sally Ganz is responding to me now. Hope she can help. Thanks everybody.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

I can log in but if I go anywhere other than my room I am immediately logged out. I have cleared cache and I have updated version of flash. I have emailed customer support but got nothing thus far. This has been since Jan 1. Any other suggestions?

gee, haven't seen that problem before. my thought is an adblocker. are you using one?? try turning adblocker off and/or on. or use Ghostery as an adblocker. when I don't have adblocker on the first thing that happens when going out of room is that an ad comes up, so maybe it is a problem with ganz ads or adblockers.

hope you get it all figured it out.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

Sally Ganz logged into my account on her end and the problem is definitely with the account. She will be having their techs look into it. Thanks for the suggestions. I was getting frustrated with the lack of response but they have been back logged due to some tech issues over the holidays. Sally was great and I will now wait patiently for a fix. Thanks for everyone's suggestions. If I get word on what it was I will post it for anyone else that may have the issue in the future.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:18 PM   #8

rachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossible
rachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossible

I had the very same problem the other day, but now it is gone, I am glad.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #9
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Sally Ganz logged into my account on her end and the problem is definitely with the account. She will be having their techs look into it. Thanks for the suggestions. I was getting frustrated with the lack of response but they have been back logged due to some tech issues over the holidays. Sally was great and I will now wait patiently for a fix. Thanks for everyone's suggestions. If I get word on what it was I will post it for anyone else that may have the issue in the future.
How awesome to get Sally on the job! I love it when they get their feet wet. Not too many would dive right in and sort it out. I hope you feel special
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed