Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: HELP!!! No Webkinz birthday stuff-- 4 in a row

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

4 Webkinz birthday's and NO birthday stuff. It all started with Webster * my dog* who's birthday was Feb. 29. Then it was Liberty *my cow* on April 4, then it was Paula * my little googles* on April 5. Now it's on my mother's account with her -Churchill who's b-day today and again still no b-day stuff.

At first I just thought it was glitch but now with 4 in a row.. it's getting annoying. WHAT can I do????
China is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP!!! No Webkinz birthday stuff-- 4 in a row

View Post Originally Posted by China
Ahhhhhhhhhh.

4 Webkinz birthday's and NO birthday stuff. It all started with Webster * my dog* who's birthday was Feb. 29. Then it was Liberty *my cow* on April 4, then it was Paula * my little googles* on April 5. Now it's on my mother's account with her -Churchill who's b-day today and again still no b-day stuff.

At first I just thought it was glitch but now with 4 in a row.. it's getting annoying. WHAT can I do????
That's too bad. I have so many pets that I don't even keep track, but now you have me curious and I think I'll check some of mine!

The best thing to do is call Ganz: 1-866-webkinz

When it says that you can't leave a message, ignore that. It does let you leave a message and they usually call you back within 2 days.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Our one Buffalo was on April 1st and we did receive the cake and kinz post... You might want to call them, but I don't know what they'd so since it is just a piece of cake.. I'm sure they can check your kinz post though and see that you didn't receive it.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

maybe it is a glitch if it is you can call them and tell them about it. that has happened to me once but now it works fine so either call or you can wait a little bit till your next pet birthday.

hope this helped
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #5

mrs.story is on a distinguished road

I hate to sound ignorant . . . but you're supposed to get something on your pet's birthday? Do you have to be playing that particular pet on that day? My daughter tends to pick one pet and play that one for a long time.

(sigh) Eventually I'll figure out everything!
mrs.story is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

every pets birthday they send you a letter saying the name of the pet and a birthday cake. does not matter what pet you play with. if you do get a kinz post from them and says a birthday cake was sent....normally your cake is found in your dock once you open it.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
every pets birthday they send you a letter saying the name of the pet and a birthday cake. does not matter what pet you play with. if you do get a kinz post from them and says a birthday cake was sent....normally your cake is found in your dock once you open it.
This is correct. If you have not received a letter on any significant applicable pets birthday; there is a problem.
Call Ganz at 1-800-724-5902

I'm assuming you clear your cookies every so often. I clear mine and my grandsons a couple of times a day.

Let us know if you have any furthur problems. Have a better Monday.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

That must be so annoying! One of my pet's birthdays, a golden retriever, was on March 17th and I got birthday stuff. Idk it might be a huge glitch. Sorry, wish I could help.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #9

mrs.story is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information, tribbles and MsHoliday! I never really paid attention to their birthdays . . . guess I'll go peek in a little bit and ask her about it when she gets home. :-)

I just checked her pets. The most recent birthday would have been last week . . . she should be able to remember if she rec'd something special like a birthday cake.

Thanks again!!

Last edited by mrs.story; 04-06-2009 at 10:29 AM..
mrs.story is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #10

mawhenry is on a distinguished road

Oh my goodness, that is sad. I suppose you should call Ganz and ask them. I am so sorry. My pets so far have received their birthday cakes on their birthdays. I hope you get this fixed soon. Have a great week.
mawhenry is offline Female
Closed