Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
I luv green!!!!
Webkinz :)

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! No Loot Bag!

Ya this has never happend to me maybe it may have to do with the mantnance going on, but I have never had this happen, I hope you get that fixed so sorry that happend!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
Lumpkin is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me yesterday! I was so disappointed because I've never adopted the POTM. I left Ganz a message, but haven't heard back. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't get the loot bag!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #13
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

This happened a few months ago and the carnival tester appeared in people's docks shortly after. By all means contact them though. I hate disappointing kids.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #14
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

They will go in your account and put the bag. If you didn't get one.
junwil is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #15
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just had this happen last weekend. They went into my account and counted how many POTM items I had and how many animals that I had adopted that had been the POTM. Since I had traded for one of the items it showed that I had the amount of POTM items that I should so I am out of luck. I still am very unhappy about this.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #16
mommylauraann

mommylauraann has a spectacular aura about

This just happened to my daughter. About an hour ago she tried to adopt her potm. we were able to adopt, but when the loot bag popped up all it has was a 0 kc bag. it was stuck on "please wait", so we waited, and waited, and waited. finally i just logged out and tried to log back in. but didn't see our loot. so i went to one of her rooms and the loot bag popped up. but once again it got stuck on "please wait" when we tried to click on it. then i couldn't log in at all, kept getting a green screen. so i told her we would wait about 30 mins or so and try agian. we just tried again and were able to get in. the loot bag items were in her dock, but she had two of everything. she had two potm items, two wish tokens and her kc was considerably higher!

i would suggest logging back in and going to a room. see if the loot bag pops up again. if it does...... click on it!! you might get lucky too!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:06 AM   #17

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

did your son go to his room? The loot bag will appear there. It usually doesnt appear in his lot....go to his room and see if it appears there.....plus was this a big kinz or a lil kinz because this month its only the bigger ones who are POTM
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Closed