Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help with "New" Pet Dressing Box

the same thing happened to me. I didn't see mine so I logged out and logged back in. It still wasn't there. so I looged out and logged onto my friend's account and she had it. so I logged back into mine and it was there! Maybe try logging in and out over and over or something....hope I helped!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #32
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
When you switch to swimwear, the clothes you were previously wearing-say they were fancy-stay in fancy, so that next time you want your pet looking fancy, you can easily switch.

The old box, and I took a pic so that later I could enter in the KN contest-looks just like the new one-except..it says "Dress your Pet" at the top instead of Casual, Fancy, etc. Also, there is no pull-down menu, nor any (I)

Hope this helped,

--g
I am soooooo confused. So do you dress your webbie in the different clothes and they keep them? I ask because I looked at one of my who is dressed in clothes and tiara from the Magical Forest. When I choose swimsuit, she is naked.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #33
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
I am soooooo confused. So do you dress your webbie in the different clothes and they keep them? I ask because I looked at one of my who is dressed in clothes and tiara from the Magical Forest. When I choose swimsuit, she is naked.
Aboo, they don't "keep" them, you still have the clothes they are just saved in the dressing box program. The first time you open the new dress box, whatever your pet is wearing will be called casual. When you switched to swimwear, the clothes were saved in the program for that pet. Try switching back to casual and your outfit with the tiara should be there. If you don't want that outfit to be called casual, put the clothes back in your dock and switch to something else like fancy, put the clothes back on your pet. They will now be saved as fancy, or whatever you picked. The clothes will stay with this pet unless you put them back in your dock or a storage container.

Hope this helps!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #34

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

Not to be picky but curious for those who have the new program (all 3 of my accounts work thank goodness) exactly what would you call "FANCY" for the girl pets? There is a full tux in the W Shop, but to the best of my knowledge of fashion (which is dramatically limited as I'm a jeans and t-shirts kind of mom) there isn't any ball gowns or evening wear in the w shop.
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #35
Magik3

Magik3 is on a distinguished road

oh NO! the horror! What will our little webkinz wear to their school concerts, or *gasp* their WEDDINGS! (yes, I know webkinz can't marry!)
Magik3 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #36
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

I know what you mean Doodlepoodle, there really isn't anything fancy in the Wshop for the girsl, there are some things in kinzstyle, but not the Wshop. Similar to their room names, their outfit names are a bit lacking! I will probably just put any kind of dress or skirt under fancy (I'm mostly jeans and t-shirts too except at work!) and put jeans or pants under casual. I have one pet with a ballerina outfit, I'll probably make that fancy and put jeans in casual. My Clydesdale's cowboy outfit is called fancy and he has jeans and a WOW shirt under casual!

We have to work with what they give us, I guess!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #37
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I just checked my account and I still don't have the new "dress" box, but I will try refreshing and rebooting my computer. (I do have the new Wheel of Wow.) I have to be honest though. I am still a little nervous about my clothes being stored by Ganz in a sub-program. I don't think I'm gonna try this newfangled gizmo with my Kinzstyle clothes until I'm sure it's glitch-free.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #38

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Magik3
oh NO! the horror! What will our little webkinz wear to their school concerts, or *gasp* their WEDDINGS! (yes, I know webkinz can't marry!)
LOL Thanks for seeing my quandry (not sure I spelled that right)! Afterall what is a girl to wear.........

Bearcentral I love the Clydesdale idea about the cowboy outfit. My one daughter is all horses (my avitar is actually her POA gelding). I'll give her the suggestion. Trying to figure out the outfits to enter for the phoenix contest... :abn:
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #39

cssoccer21 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is ganz that is announcing that it is coming up because i have 38 webkinz and i never herd of that!!!!! well if you need any help at all times just ask me, CSSOCCER21!!!!!
cssoccer21 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #40

cherry_coke will become famous soon enough

Hi Cherry_Coke here!

You have to buy the clothes and put them in that catagory. I tried that today. Good luck
cherry_coke is offline Female
Closed