Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
Gifted

Webkinz_Princess is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Help! New Member To This Site.

Hi Everyone ! I'm a new member to this site and I'm experiencing some hard to figure out issues. when I click on different things to do on this site it is telling me no permission to access page ??? . I'm wondering why I'm also trying to set up my picture, interests etc. etc. and other stuff to share with everyone. I'm not sure if my picture is showing and why Lil'Kinz is under my name. Hope to learn & catch on fast. PLEASE HELP! All information is greatly appreciated very much . THANK YOU. Have a super nice day!
Webkinz_Princess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help! New Member To This Site.

you need to post a certain amount of times before you can get to things. just start quick posting and you will get there and have fun too
Old 06-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Welcome Webkinz_princess. Click your user cp to edit your avatar and make any other adjustments that you want. You have to reach 10 posts before you can pm (private message) someone.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
Gifted

Thumbs up Re: Help! New Member To This Site.

Hi! Cows4U. THANK YOU so much for your super fast reply. Your cow is so adorable in the picture you posted. Do you see my picture? My little white yorkie with her tiara on? I can't see it? Am I suppose to be able to view it while on line? I also see Lil' Kinz under my name and don't know how it got there or why? Other members have stuff under their picture and name and I want to do that too, but don't know how to. I clicked my user cp and edited the avatar, that's how I put my picture on, but don't understand what else to do ??? .Thanks for your help. Your super nice . Keep in touch. The site sounds like a lot of fun and meeting people too. So happy to have joined! Talk again soon. Bye for now. Stay cool
View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
Welcome Webkinz_princess. Click your user cp to edit your avatar and make any other adjustments that you want. You have to reach 10 posts before you can pm (private message) someone.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:54 PM   #5
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

Once you post about 15 times it unlocks a lot.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:56 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Princess
Hi! Cows4U. THANK YOU so much for your super fast reply. Your cow is so adorable in the picture you posted. Do you see my picture? My little white yorkie with her tiara on? I can't see it? Am I suppose to be able to view it while on line? I also see Lil' Kinz under my name and don't know how it got there or why? Other members have stuff under their picture and name and I want to do that too, but don't know how to. I clicked my user cp and edited the avatar, that's how I put my picture on, but don't understand what else to do ??? .Thanks for your help. Your super nice . Keep in touch. The site sounds like a lot of fun and meeting people too. So happy to have joined! Talk again soon. Bye for now. Stay cool
Hi again cows4u. How did you get stars and moderator under your name? Please explain how to do these things if you could. Other members have Webkinz and so on... I don't understand how to get what I want under my name or my picture to show. Please let me know if u can see it. Thanks so much. You're a great BIG help!
Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
Gifted

Hi Joybells202. Thanks for your super fast reply. I greatly appreciate your help. Can u please explain what kind of quick postings I need to post (just an example) so I understand, If you don't mind. AHHHH I'm so embarrassed!!!!!! Thanks again for being super nice and for all your help. Stay cool . Bye for now.
View Post Originally Posted by Joybells202
you need to post a certain amount of times before you can get to things. just start quick posting and you will get there and have fun too
s
Old 06-06-2007, 06:28 AM   #8
Gifted

Thank you so much for your help! Nice to have met you too Have a super nice day!

Thank you so much for your help! I'll do that. Nice to have met you too Have a super nice day!

Last edited by Webkinz_Princess; 06-06-2007 at 06:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #9
Gifted

Thank you so much. you'r a BIG help. Have a nice day!

Hi & THANK YOU. Welcome too new member. I hope to talk again. I have to find the FAQ page. You're super nice and a BIG help. Stay cool

Last edited by Webkinz_Princess; 06-06-2007 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed