Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
yani09
Webkinz :)

WebieWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Unanswered: Help! Needing some tips

Hello everyone,

Its another Saturday and I know im bothering you members for some help. But I hope your not to BOTHERED by me by asking one ti-ny question. Since the world is going into a economic meltdown , I think Im going into a meltdown aswell. Well you see I just got back from a one-month vacation and I really want to buy a ebkinz , but i don't have enough mulah to to get my rear-end to any giftshops lately. So I need some help. Any help will be greatly thanked for.

-- ebbieebkinz
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! Needing some tips

What kind of help do you need?
lili98 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I don't know how old you are, but, you can earn money babysitting, cleaning the homes of an ekderly person in your neighborhood, ect.
You can do games and Quizzy questions to earn Kinz cash.
Don't forget to get your parents permission on the first jobs.
With the KC you earn you can trade items with your friends if you are allowed to go in the trading room.
It is difficult to answer your question without more data.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
yani09

WebieWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Help! Needing some tips

Well , im not going to answer the age question . But thanks for the info. I am old enough to have a job like babysitting. LOL. thanks for the help and really I hope your not too bothered by my question
Old 01-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

You could have some sort of bake sale to raise some money, maybe a "hot-chocolate" stand, babysit, take care of pets while owners are away, dig through your room and find some old stuff you can sell =]
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
webkinzgirli545 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you do all the things you can like have garage sales, babysit, watch plants/pets/houses for neighbors when there away, thats basically all i can do because i am not old enough to get a real job like at culvers or something lol. You can ask your parents to do chores and get allowance each day/week/month. Hope this helps!
webkinzgirli545 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

If you live somewhere with snow I know a lot of people are willing to pay someone to shovel for them (I would).
Old 01-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #8

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
If you live somewhere with snow I know a lot of people are willing to pay someone to shovel for them (I would).
Would be glad to pay someone here to shovel also!! Or maybe can make some extra money mowing lawns if your in a warmer climate or ask your parents if theres anything that you can do to earn some extra cash.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
puppyloves

try see some stuff. my brother got $35 for some games he sold (game boy advance i wish i had one)
Old 01-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #10

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

get some friends together and have a little sale in the neighborhood. do jobs around the house. there are many ways to earn money! you just got to think!

disneylover1628
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Closed