Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Red face Answered: Help is needed URGENTLY![Major Webkinz decision].

I'm stuck in the midst of another dillemma.This time,I'm in a debate over which ebkinz to get at Justice's NEW 40% off sale.It does not expire til June 7th,but I still need help.I know right now you are thinking,''stupid Boltaway should learn to make her own decisions'',but unfortunately I am a very indecisive person.So What it is now is this:I have been waiting and wanting to get the Signature German sheperd since January.I already have the name picked out and everything[name kept secret for personal,no-stealing reasons],but here's the problem.I only have about $10 right now,and with that 40 percent off sale,it would equal eighteen-way over the amount of money I have.And also,there is the Chinchilla coming out in June,which I want equally.So that is the problem-save 5 months for the Sig.German sheperd,or get the Chinchilla when It comes out 'cuz it's cheaper And I want it.Here's what I need you to do:post about why you want to get the chinchilla,and also post about Signature German sheperds-why you like them,why you are going to get one,or how much you love your's.
Boltaway is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Boltaway
View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I just checked my local Justice today and the selection was pitiful. I'm beginning to think they are phasing out the Webkinz. They had the Endangered Zebra, the Small Signature Black Bear, a few of the Dutch Bunny & The Signature Cow. For regular pets they had some much older ones marked down and some Shar pei's, Portuguese Water Dogs, Marshmallow Bunnies,Warthogs, Stegosaurus, Weimeraners and the Dazzle Dachshund. I know it's the end of the month but I never saw the Peace Puppy or the Endangered Bengal Tiger there either during their release month or any time since. And each month it seems like there is something they don't get in. I got my German Shepard when it first came out but I haven't seen one for quite a while. I only ever saw the Peace Puppy & Bengal Tiger at FYE and Hallmark. If you really want the German Shepard save for it but don't expect to find it at Justice. So I would get the Chinchilla with the discount if that's what you really want.
Yes,They are phasing out the Webkinz.I know they're doing that to get in more Zhu zhu pets at once.And btw,you can all stop posting in this Thread,since I accidently buoght something I don't even want.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help is needed URGENTLY![Major Webkinz decision].

I doubt that you will find a Signature German Shepherd. They've been out for a while, and you will be lucky if your Justice still has one. You will be more likely to find the Chinchilla. So, maybe the availability of the animal will make the decision for you. Good luck!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I agree with Mamadragon. Those webkinz have been out for a WHILE now, and you probably won't find one near June. Its best to order one on Ebay. But you can get the chinchilla now, probably.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 05-26-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love my signature German Shepherd(the plush is even cuter than the virtual, and thats pretty hard to beat! ) I had a lot of trouble finding mine, I went to about ten different stores, along with three malls, and never saw one. And then, when I finally found it, there was only one left. And that was almost two months ago, at a very secluded local store. So, if you can find one and you have the money, I would go for it.
But, I think its more likely that you can find and afford the chinchilla.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 05-28-2010 at 12:41 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

i suggest you set your heart on the Chinchilla. the german shepard (SP?) has been on for quite a while, and, as Mamadragon3 had said, they probally (SP!!) won't be there. ):
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #6
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

make sure you are on justice's mailing list... that will give you an extra 40% off coupon
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

I am pretty sure that one of my HALLMARKS actually has them[German sheperds]in stock,but I don't have money for a $25 Webkinz right now.I was thinking about getting it at Justice in the Branson landing[is it?],with the sale because last time I went in there,I think I saw a few.But again,5 months to save up $18.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I hate to say it but I would be beyond shocked if you could find a Sig. German Shepard in 5 months. I have been to 2 different Justice stores and 3 Hallmarks and have not seen one. Now granted I wasn't looking for one but the signatures are ones I tend to notice. If I read this right you are talking about waiting till October to buy one. I don't think it is going to happen. Sorry to be such a downer but if you really want it maybe you could talk to your parents about an advance and they keep the Webkinz till you pay them back. Or if they buy it now and hold it for a Christmas or Birthday present.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Hmm...I would probably say to save up for the german shepard between now and June 7th. Here's some ideas on how to earn money

1. It sure is hot where I am! I'm not sure about you, but why not try to start a lemonade stand?
2. Ask your parents if you could do some more chores around the house to earn a couple bucks.
3. If you get allowance, you could ask (for this one time only! ) to have it a little bit earlier, promising to be good.
4. Ask around to do a pet sitting job, or, if you're old enough, a babysitting job for a little while.

Good luck on your decision!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #10

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Chinchilla. It is soft, cute, fluffy, and has an AWESOME psi. The german shepherd is just going up and up in price, like all signatures. I was VERY lucky to find a calico cat, nearly a year after it was released.

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
I doubt that you will find a Signature German Shepherd. They've been out for a while, and you will be lucky if your Justice still has one. You will be more likely to find the Chinchilla. So, maybe the availability of the animal will make the decision for you. Good luck!
agreed...
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed