Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
♥Webkinz♥

Exclamation Answered: HELP IN NEED: Magic Mire Problem!

Hey guys,
I am really in need of some help so if any of you guys know how to fix this, please tell me! My step-mom has just found all of the silver keys in the Magic Mire so that means that she can unlock the silver keys door to get her prize right? Well, when she clicks on the door, it kicks her right out of Webkinz World!?! Can someone please let me know how to fix this so I can help my step-mom?
Best Answer - Posted by ♥Webkinz♥
Okay, it looks like this thread needs to start wrapping it up. Thanks to everyone who helped me!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELP IN NEED: Magic Mire Problem!

This has been happening to a lot of people. There is a thread about this in the 'Glitch Report' section. I will go get a link:Magic Mire Key Glitch
Galfam is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Yes, that glitch is happening to me as well - every time I click on the Silver door too. I think there is a thread about it.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Yes, that glitch is happening to me as well - every time I click on the Silver door too. I think there is a thread about it.
Congratz on 1000 posts! Jazzinmarch!

Anyway, I haven't ever opened any door yet, so I cannot give you personal experience...

Last edited by Galfam; 10-17-2009 at 10:42 AM..
Galfam is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
♥Webkinz♥

Post Re: HELP IN NEED: Magic Mire Problem!

Okay, so that will solve the problem if I look in that thread?

Please, do not get off topic in my thread. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Webkinz♥
Well, I believe that there is no solution at the time sadly....

Last edited by Galfam; 10-17-2009 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: typo
Galfam is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
Bunnies everywhere!
Webkinz :)

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

that stinks if there is no solution yet. i wish everyone good luck and im sorry to here that
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Webkinz♥
No But you can keep an eye on the glitch report in the WIki to see if it's been fixed yet by Ganz. If it's still in the Glitch report, it's probably still not fixed.

You can also call Ganz too (as should anyone with this problem) and pester them a bit. I'd say once or twice a week. Things tend to get fixed more quickly when they get a lot of calls.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #9
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

There's a glitch thread about this. Here it is: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out
There could be answers in there for you.

You could also check the glitch reports in WIki to see if it has been fixed yet, or you could try contacting Ganz. There's a link in my signature that has the information for contacting Ganz. Good luck!!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
♥Webkinz♥

Post Re: HELP IN NEED: Magic Mire Problem!

Okay, it looks like this thread needs to start wrapping it up. Thanks to everyone who helped me!
Closed