Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Need Info on Non US WW Account

Hello to all. I would really appreciate any info or help with this question. I apologize up front if this has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find anything on it.

Ok, I have a couple US Webkinz accounts and one Asian account to take advantage of the extra holiday prizes and leaf, snowflake, etc... catching.

Anyway, I read on WI that people living in other parts of the world, where Webkinz products are not sold, can not only buy more virtual webkinz on line at the estore, but they can buy figurine codes and have more access to charm codes. Is there a way to open this type of account even if you live here in the US? I would really like to open one of these accounts and take advantage of the wider estore options if possible. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Help! Need Info on Non US WW Account

no cause they go by your IP address and track it threw your email address, i tried once and it said i lived in an area that was not allowed... sorry
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Blueeyes is right. I tried to, it does go by your computers "address". Everyone would like to get in on that. LOL
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for the info. I figured it might be something like that, but I knew WI was the right place to ask. Thanks for letting me know.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

My neice lives in Japan and has been able to order them from there. When she was here in the US visiting last summer it would not allow her to get them from here so they must have some way to track where you are trying to order from. Would be nice if we could though....
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Though I wonder why Ganz wouldn't do that. I mean, it would obviously be a money maker as there are a lot of places that can't find the figurines and such.

But I see everyone has answered your question, that you computer has an address and that is what ganz goes off of. Not where you say your webkinz live
Kur is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
Loves14life

Dovewings8 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Help! Need Info on Non US WW Account

Hi,
I can tell you if you change the time zone of your computer and the location on the e-store you can see what is in the store.
BUT..... I have not bought anything therefore i don't know if that part works.
Best wishes
Dovewings8
Dovewings8 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

I agree. It does go by your computer's address. But I think Ganz wouldn't make it THAT unfair. Maybe they also have a few disabled options, or they hacked. But maybe...just maybe...I don't know. We'll figure it out soon!
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed