Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Wink Answered: Help! Need info about Deluze Mem. & new prize

Help me understand about the new Mountain Car Ride w/ a new Deluxe Membershp. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to get one.

Can someone tell me is all of us who started with original Deluxe Membership last April, will we automatically get this with renewal? I've read a bunch of stuff here that was very confusing.

TYVM.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mama Girl NH
You can get this prize when you renew your deluxe membership, but ONLY if it's for a single account, not the family plan. If you wish to create a whole seperate account for a deluxe account on a single member plan, you can go ahead and do that now. I would suggest creating a seperate Estore account using a seperate email address, as when Ganz gave the bonus 3000 points out a few weeks ago, it was only per main account and ONLY if they had seperate estore/email address did both main accounts get awarded the 3000 gift points.

Good luck with this, that prize looks really cool
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help! Need info about Deluze Mem. & new prize

The Deluxe Membership Mine Cart Ride is like the rollercoaster you can ride in it! Sorry though but I have to go!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Help me understand about the new Mountain Car Ride w/ a new Deluxe Membershp. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to get one.

Can someone tell me is all of us who started with original Deluxe Membership last April, will we automatically get this with renewal? I've read a bunch of stuff here that was very confusing.

TYVM.
suzee
When you renew you WILL get the new prize as well. It is a restart. Like you never had the membership before. To Clarify there is no auto renewal. GANZ said they added it in the end user agreement, but they did not. So you will have to buy it again. You will get the prize that is for 2010. Along with the bonus points. I hope this helped you.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

To clarify again, this prize ONLY comes with the annual individual deluxe membership. It does not come with a short term or family membership.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

You can get this prize when you renew your deluxe membership, but ONLY if it's for a single account, not the family plan. If you wish to create a whole seperate account for a deluxe account on a single member plan, you can go ahead and do that now. I would suggest creating a seperate Estore account using a seperate email address, as when Ganz gave the bonus 3000 points out a few weeks ago, it was only per main account and ONLY if they had seperate estore/email address did both main accounts get awarded the 3000 gift points.

Good luck with this, that prize looks really cool
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Help! Need info about Deluze Mem. & new prize

TY TY TY SmelzGood84 & tammie2222 & Mama Girl NH!! All of your answers were clear & finally I inderstand. I can't wait for April to renew & get that awesome prize.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Closed