Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #21
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default Re: Help, my webkinz is missing!

This is just an unmodified glitch. I am sure that Ganz is probably repairing it, because I know a lot of people that it happened to. I think it could clear up in a few weeks or days, but nothing is for guaruntee.

Sugary
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 01:18 PM   #22
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

My two cats are still missing, but I'm so glad to hear that ganz is working on it and some are starting to return. The one account where the cat is just missing but everything else is working as usual doesn't bother me so much, but the other account that is completely locked up is making me impatient. I'm sorry so many people have had this problem, but it has been nice to know I'm not alone.
magicw is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #23
MsRockStarr
Webkinz :)

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

That happened too, to my daughter's cat during this weekend. But as of today, the cat is back.
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #24
kinzrey

What a relief that some people are getting their cats back. Ours is still gone. I was very patient over the weekend because probably not a lot of programmers were there. I am still trying to be patient now. I know it must be hard. After all it's not like I could create this site. But of course we think about our webbies as if they were real pets and worry when they are gone.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #25
Finally! I'm a

bythebeach is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry
Old 06-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #26

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i feel bad for you all. but i think dimonds plan would really work!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #27
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I am again on the phone with Ganz, it looked fine on there end, but not on ours so shes sending the problem back to the IT to look at, and our server hasn't been fixed yet. So some are fixed, some are not and they are still working on it!
*crosses fingers* I let them know that we are talking about it on here, as they are also an insider!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #28
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Update: Cats are still missing on both accounts, but I am no longer locked out of the one account as I was before. So I am very thankful for that. I'm sure ganz will have the kitties back soon, and in the meantime I will be able to do my jobs, daily activites, etc. Just no room decorating or gardening as I am stuck on the lil gray and white cat and cannot change pets or access her room.
magicw is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #29
xerxia is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so annoying, my lil kinz grey and white cat has been missing since Thursday, and worse, she's in my garden so I can't get in there to tend to the plants, I'm sure they're mostly dead now. Grrrr.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

chester is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, he was gone then he was back and now he's gone again! I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that the good folks at Ganz will fix this. Being in IT myself I know how frustrating things like this are for all involved. GO GANZ!
Closed