Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP - my webkinz is expireing....

So sorry your account is expiring!
You could try eBay for a code,or get a online-only pet from the Webkinz eStore!
https://www.ganzestore.com/
Good luck,and I hope you figure out something!
Pandah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You can buy a deluxe membership and that will extend your account without buying another webkinz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #13
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

sorry that's the only way how to keep your account from going "bye-bye"
i found that out with in a year without my account going "bye-bye"
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Good information from everybody here. To sum up, here are the ways I know of that you can renew your membership:

- Buy a large Webkinz pet with an unused code.
- Buy a Lil' Kinz pet with an unused code.
- Buy a virtual pet code from the eStore.
- Buy a Deluxe Membership from the eStore.
- Buy a pack of trading cards where one of the cards contains the code for a virtual pet (odds of this are slim).
- Win a contest where the prize is a new Webkinz pet, whether virtual or plush (odds of this are also slim).

Just because you can't find Webkinz products in any local store doesn't mean you're out of luck. There are LOTS of places online that you can buy products (physical or virtual) which will keep your account going.

The eStore is at www.ganzestore.com - you can go there to buy virtual pets and Deluxe Memberships.

eBay has hundreds, if not thousands, of Webkinz pets with unused codes on sale at any given time. If you're on a budget, you can even buy just the code without the plush toy, and many sellers will email you the code right away so you can get playing immediately. (Doing it that way may also reduce or eliminate any shipping charges!)

There are other online retailers where you can buy Webkinz, too, such as amazon.com, or, since you're in Europe, amazon.co.uk (England), amazon.de (Germany), or amazon.fr (France).

Hope that helps!

Last edited by Jackal; 04-30-2009 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: spelling, grammar, links
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
Pitsker

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

the only way to keep your account going is if your by more webkinz. i hope this helped
springgirl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #16

xoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the roughxoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, there is no other way, but you could always look on ebay to find cheaper pets!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #17
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

Buy a zum then you can play on your account for another year.

Hope this helped
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
cookiecrumbles

You can buy a new Webkinz or Lil'Kinz! Or you can buy an e-store pet, or a deluxe membership. All these theings will keep your account up longer, and you get more good items! Yay!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #19
*Poof* I'm a

laurencyrus has a spectacular aura about

These guys pretty much covered it....I'll just recap anyways.

Yup, the only way to revive your account is to buy new webbies (ohhh that sly GANZ), but if you live in a place where Webkinz are few and far between I would ask to purchase one online and have it shipped out to you. You can get some really great deals as long as you shop smart! Make sure the Webkinz you buy have the codes attached and unused.

Hope this helps! I wish you lots of luck.

P.S. Your webkinz account does not expire right away - you get a bunch of notices and you also get locked out, but you still have some time. Don't worry too much!
laurencyrus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
how 2 keep your account