Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Angry Answered: HELP! My Topaz Terrier's Sink is not working! :(

Whenever I click it it freezes up I just got her today, and this makes me very sad(and mad My mom paid money for this!), has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by MyPersian; 04-08-2010 at 09:59 PM..
MyPersian is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lilhorselover
Awe, that really stinks! Maybe you could try these:

Using it with a different pet
Restarting your computer
Clearching your Cache (guide on how to do this at top of this section)
Call GANZ
Just wait it out.

I hope it starts working for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: HELP! My Topaz Terrier's Sink is not working! :(

Aw man! That bites. Maybe try switching pets and using it? Or clearing you cache? If it doesn't work then call Ganz. They should be able to fix it or tell you whats wrong.
Hope I helped!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

I'd try to clear your cache or log out and back in. If those don't work restart your computer and wait 20 minutes!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

Hello MyPersian,

It's never fun to spend money and then not be able to enjoy what you bought. I completely understand your frustration.

My daughter had a similar thing happen with her swan when she first adopted it. Her swan would freeze when she brought it to the clubhouse. She stopped playing with the swan for a while and the next time she played with it, which was about a month or so later, the swan moved fine. This all happened despite the fact that we always clear the cache frequently.

I wonder if maybe Ganz doesn't have the programming right for some of the pets. My tinker pup still loses his clothes when he sleeps, sits, and sometimes if he dances, he's not wearing his clothes anymore when he's finished.

I really hope you get your pet moving again. Like I said, my daughter's swan just started moving properly without any explanation. Hopefully the same will happen with your pet.
LaughingLlama is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I'm so very sorry. Have you contacted GANZ? I don't know what else to tell you..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I would try clearing the cache or try again tomorrow.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I just tried using my TT sink for the first time. (I've had it since it was first released). The loading bar appears, followed by a screen freeze which requires logging out.

This is not something clearing a cache can fix. This is a Ganz problem.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

When I first got my Topaz Terrier the sink wouldn't work either but now it is working fine. I guess just give it some time or take it out of your room and then log out and put it back in or switch pets. Hope this helps!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Awe, that really stinks! Maybe you could try these:

Using it with a different pet
Restarting your computer
Clearching your Cache (guide on how to do this at top of this section)
Call GANZ
Just wait it out.

I hope it starts working for you!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

I would say to
Clear Cache
Logging of/Log in
Different pet
Call Ganz
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed