Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
Gifted

macimoodles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help my stuuf is gone!!

did you click on "get items from storage"?? sometimes items dont show up unless you click that, also someone might have gotten on ur account!! change ur password so he/she cant get on again!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 11:35 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

AnnaLee56 is an unknown quantity at this point

To DK Magoo...thank you for the Ganz phone number. Also I realize I misspelled "stuff". Anna
AnnaLee56 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #13
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by AnnaLee56
To DK Magoo...thank you for the Ganz phone number. Also I realize I misspelled "stuff". Anna
Hi, AnnaLee - It's very important that you do what DK Magoo suggested and send a small gift to everyone on your friends list TODAY - before the 24-hour cycle ends, so you can see who is unable to receive gifts. Also, it's very important that you call today and leave a message with Ganz, as they will likely get that first thing in the morning and call you back. I am told by them that they can see who things were sent to (if that is what happened), but they have a very short window of time to do so, as that informatoin is purged from their database every few days. Also, when you change your password, make sure it is something VERY difficult to guess - throw in a mix of upper and lowercase, numbers, and symbols, and DON'T GIVE IT OUT! Hide your codes and never share them with anyone. If you think anyone may have them, then your account is always going to be at risk to be compromised. But if you are able to get in with your same password, then the secret code is not the issue - although your password could be the culprit.

I really hope that clearing your cache, turning off your modem, and restarting your computer does the trick. Quite often, that is all it takes. I've heard some people say their stuff was gone for as long as a week, but then suddenly reappeared. Ganz will not "give you back" the items that were gone, but they can look in your account and tell if the items are actually there but just not appearing in the room(s) or on the dock, and they can fix it.

Also, take anyone who is not a "real life" friend OFF of your friends list, and never keep anyone on that list that you do not know in person or trust with your life and the family jewels (and that short be a short list LOL).

Good luck - I hope you solve the mystery!

WebkinzGram
Old 08-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #14
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DKMagoo
You could try sending everyone on your buddy list a small gift such as a bottle of water. Since you can only send one gift a day, whomever took your items, you will not be able to send anythign to
This is a GREAT suggestion! Thank you!
Closed