Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Webkinz488 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help my stuuf is gone!!

Help my black horse item is gone my black lab item is gone and my Cheeky monkys item is gone what do I do I cheaked all the rooms
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 09:52 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help my stuuf is gone!!

does anyone know your password? change it right away too.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Change your password immediatly. Log out and in, and contact Ganz. Either someone knows your password, or its a glitch. Hopefully its a glitch.. I hope everything turns out fine!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Thank you.............
-
Thers still gone I am so sad

Last edited by Webkinz488; 08-21-2007 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-21-2007, 09:58 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

AnnaLee56 is an unknown quantity at this point

I came up missing the Topiary that came with my Black Bear - my grandson's Fireplace that came with his Clydesdale also came up missing - we've all had several things suddenly disappear and have written the people at WebKinz with no response. What do we do now? Anna
AnnaLee56 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2007, 10:04 AM   #6
Gift Guru

thanks i will try them
Old 08-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Gifted

zach48185 will become famous soon enough

make sure no one knows your password and if so hurry up and change your password and email ganz you should never give your password out to no one sry to hear of this kind of stuff
Old 08-21-2007, 02:42 PM   #8
awilliams94
Gift Guru

swimsuprstar will become famous soon enough

i think someone out there knows your passsword so you should change it to something tht someone will never guess, i know its scary but there are some scary people out there that do this stuff =[
Old 08-21-2007, 03:01 PM   #9
omg snazz...wait wat
Gifted

namicole has a spectacular aura about

i think log out and then type in your username and password then go to change password then change it! it works so if it is a person taking your stuff thye dont know the password then your saved but not your items!

or you can track down the people you know that dont have a black lab and black stallion and ask then ask them can you invite me over your webkinz house if you find those items ask where did you get them if they pause for a second then they say the answer then they probaly took it from you! or if anyone knows your password ask them!

or hopefully its a glitch if it is your stuff will appear soon in like a day or less or more!!

or the wise thing to do change password and xontact ganz quick!!

hope i helped alot!! : )

~love~,
Namciole
Old 08-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

You could try sending everyone on your buddy list a small gift such as a bottle of water. Since you can only send one gift a day, whomever took your items, you will not be able to send anythign to
DKMagoo is offline Female
Closed