Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

KinzLuva317 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! My stuff is gone!

Okay, so today I just adopted a new Bullfrog, so with the money i decided to finish another pet, my Bengal Tiger's, room, which had been pretty empty since I adopted her about 3 months ago.

So, anyway, I finshed the room, (it was the sports' theme) and went to the backyard to water my plants. I came back to the room to put her to bed, AND EVERYHTING BUT TWO KITCHEN COUNTERS WAS GONE! They were the only to things in the room that weren't sports theme, so does that mean anything?

Has this happened to anyone else???? Help!!!!!!
KinzLuva317 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
k9mp
Madison5398 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! My stuff is gone!

this happens for many reasons the most common reason is when your rooms and dock are over crowded, my friend lost a super bed for this same reason, it is just a gliotch and your items should apper in a few days

---------- Madison5398 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Madison5398; 09-06-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Madison5398 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

It's probably just a glitch...the site seems quite glitchy today...just log out and in again...take notice if you have adds on the right hand side as well...as I have noticed that if the adds are not loaded then things don't work properly! And I have had whole rooms disappear...and even just walls and floors with all the stuff remaining...they always came back...so I'm sure yours will too...
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #4
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

This has happened to me many times and the items do come back. It has never taken more than a week for me.It is bothersome but wait a bit and if the items are not back in a week then I would call Ganz. Good luck
Old 09-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #5

KinzLuva317 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, the stuff comes back??? Really? I didn't know that. That makes me feel a lot better.

Thanks you soo much, I'll go on in a few days and cross my fingers that it's there!
KinzLuva317 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by KinzLuva317
Oh, the stuff comes back??? Really? I didn't know that. That makes me feel a lot better.

Thanks you soo much, I'll go on in a few days and cross my fingers that it's there!
You could try deleting your cookies & history and try logging back in....lots of times the stuff is back when you go in! Good luck...
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I just had all items go missing in 4 rooms on my asian account. But the next day everything was back. This has happened several times but thankfully it always seems to correct itself.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #8
wajiha44

The stuff should come back. If it doesnt then you should definetley call Ganz
Old 09-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #9
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

don't worry! it is just a glitch. it happens when your room is too crowded. your items should be back in a few days. if they do not end up returning, contact Ganz. really hope i helped, and Good Luck!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It doesn't necessarily mean your room was crowded. It's happened to me and my daughter in rooms that had only a few things it it. Logging off and then on again has always solved the problem for us. Just don't put anything else into the room until your original stuff is back. My daughter had a bed disappear from a room, so she put another one it, basically over top the first. So it couldn't come back. I removed the second bed, logged off, then came back on, and the original bed was back.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed