Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Help! My Strike-a-pose plant won't budge.

I placed the Stike-a-pose plant into my reindeer room and now I cannot move up or take it out. Does this always happen?
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Help! My Strike-a-pose plant won't budge.

ick, a gitch!

on the WW site, before you log in, there should be a bar the says customer serivce. click it and fill out the item stuck in room form so ganz can fix it
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
ick, a gitch!

on the WW site, before you log in, there should be a bar the says customer serivce. click it and fill out the item stuck in room form so ganz can fix it

One more tip...after Ganz fixes it

Once Ganz has put it back in you dock, don't put it back in the same room.
I have found that everytime they 'unstick' an item and I put it in the same room that it only gets stuck again. But the item doesn't seem to stick in other rooms.

I can't figure out why, but it happens to me alot. And I have done everything from count the total # of items in the room and see if that makes a difference or if there is more than 1 animated items in the same room and so on.

So far I can't find any good reason for items getting stuck in certain rooms and not others.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
One more tip...after Ganz fixes it

Once Ganz has put it back in you dock, don't put it back in the same room.
I have found that everytime they 'unstick' an item and I put it in the same room that it only gets stuck again. But the item doesn't seem to stick in other rooms.

I can't figure out why, but it happens to me alot. And I have done everything from count the total # of items in the room and see if that makes a difference or if there is more than 1 animated items in the same room and so on.

So far I can't find any good reason for items getting stuck in certain rooms and not others.
That's a great tip and explains my recurrent problem! Now does that apply to multiple items? For example, if they were to put another strike-a-plant (assuming they had multiples of it) in the same room, would it get stuck too, or is it just the particular one? Can the program tell them apart?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
ish I was a

Sarahlara13 is on a distinguished road

I once had donut seeds stuck in my garden. Nothing i could do would get them out. anyway, I went to webkinz customer service, sent the letter explaining my problem. the next day it was out but i could never put it in the same room again. I was relieved that i could put it in another garden and still grow my donuts
Old 12-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It's hard to know if that glitch will recur with another item - these are glitches after all, and aren't supposed to be happening in the first place. Sometimes they'll recur for a while, then stop, sometimes they'll continue. You'd probably have to try it out.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 02:33 PM   #7

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
That's a great tip and explains my recurrent problem! Now does that apply to multiple items? For example, if they were to put another strike-a-plant (assuming they had multiples of it) in the same room, would it get stuck too, or is it just the particular one? Can the program tell them apart?
That is a great question..

Personally I have found that it is a particular spot in that room where any item will always seem to get stuck.

But I have alot of multiples too. So I know what you are experiencing, and as far as I can tell from my own personal experiences, the multiples do get stuck....and it is usually an animated item that has the tendency to get restuck in the same or different spot, but the same room.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #8
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I think it's a glitch because that doesn't happen to me.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Blade
I think it's a glitch because that doesn't happen to me.

Any time an item gets stuck or dissappears in any room it is a technically a glitch.

So I am unsure what you are trying to say when you say that it doesn't happen to you? Are your Cash Cow Trophies on the floor and not getting stuck?...or are they up on a table and not getting stuck?

Either way I am glad that you don't have this problem, but again I don't understand what you are trying to state in your post.

Lately a large number cash cow trophies have been reported to be stuck..... for awhile it was Goober's Lab trophies that were getting stuck. Mine never got stuck and I have 16 of those in the same room, but that didn't change the fact that other people's Goober's Lab Trophies were getting stuck in floors and on tables/and etc.

Aside from Trophies, other items getting stuck happen to many people and everyone seems to have different experiences after they become unstuck. Some have reported to successfully put the same item in the same spot while others can't do this in their accounts...sometimes they can't put the item the the intended/original room at all.

I am only reporting what I have read and heard and experienced personally. And I posted above what happens in a few different senerios.

Anyway if it was only happening to an isolated few then there would not be a form to fill out in the Customer Support Area that is specifically for stuck items.

Another thing I should note is that it does not matter how clean your cache is and/or if you have cleaned out all your cookies, the problem is with WW and not you personal computer. I tried the tech steps and I have a great computer...so again a person's personal computer has nothing to do with any items getting stuck or disappearing.
Closed