Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
AMGcrazy8
Webkinz :)

OMGicNINJAS will become famous soon enough

Angry Answered: Help my shudders are gone!

yesterday i logged into my account and was heartbroken when i found my shudders were not on my pet or infact not in my dock or any of my other pets, and i know for a fact i did not trade them
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
i changed my password icase it ws a hacker but why would they take just my shudders and not my wacky jeans and other price less that i have so SOMEBODY HELP ME GET MY SHUDDERS BACK!!!!!!!
OMGicNINJAS is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by b1uski3sxox
Don't worry, I've been through the same thing before, only with other clothing items. What I do is:

-Backtrack. You may have put the Shutter Shades on another pet- look through the "Casual, Fancy, Sleepwear, Sporty, Swimwear", etc., on each pet you suspect. If you're Deluxe, look under "Deluxe Casual, Deluxe Fancy", etc.

-Check the storage containers. If you have a clothing storage room (like I do), look through every container- you may have placed the Shutter Shades there for safekeeping.

-Check your dock over three times. Clicking fast often makes you miss stuff. Check very carefully. They may have had a glitch and put the Shutter Shades under "Items" instead of "Clothes", or something like that. If they have, then you can also...

-Call Ganz if all else fails. Try calling the Customer Support number on Webkinz, they will probably be able to help.

-Change your password. Yes, again Just to be safe. Make sure it has combinations of numbers, letters, lowercase, and UPPERCASE letters.

I hope you find where your Shutter Shades went!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: Help my shudders are gone!

what are shudders???
idance510 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
AMGcrazy8

shudders are part of the rock star kinz clothes outfit , they are very popular in the trading rooms and look sweet!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

The shudder shades.
Alright, here's what to do.

Try to call Ganz, though they may not help. If you do not know their number, email them. They can track all items mailed from account to account.
Hide your pet codes safely, in case someone saw one of your codes and hacked. (good place to put them - under your keyboard if you don't have a laptop. No one will figure they are there.)
If you were on WW while it happened, it would say, "I'm sorry, we cannot connect to Webkinz World. Try again later". This would happen if someone was going onto your account while you were on it.
Good luck.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
what are shudders???
I believe he means the "Rock Star Sunglasses" in Webkinz World.

In the real world, they're called "Shutter Shades".

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Be careful with those outfit pull down menus..

It is quite possible that your shutter shades are indeed on a pet, only perhaps as "casual" or another heading...

I suggest you go through any pets that may have been wearing them and go through each outfit option. You may not even realized you clicked it...

I hope you find them soon! Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Don't worry, I've been through the same thing before, only with other clothing items. What I do is:

-Backtrack. You may have put the Shutter Shades on another pet- look through the "Casual, Fancy, Sleepwear, Sporty, Swimwear", etc., on each pet you suspect. If you're Deluxe, look under "Deluxe Casual, Deluxe Fancy", etc.

-Check the storage containers. If you have a clothing storage room (like I do), look through every container- you may have placed the Shutter Shades there for safekeeping.

-Check your dock over three times. Clicking fast often makes you miss stuff. Check very carefully. They may have had a glitch and put the Shutter Shades under "Items" instead of "Clothes", or something like that. If they have, then you can also...

-Call Ganz if all else fails. Try calling the Customer Support number on Webkinz, they will probably be able to help.

-Change your password. Yes, again Just to be safe. Make sure it has combinations of numbers, letters, lowercase, and UPPERCASE letters.

b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
AMGcrazy8

thanks you guys i will try some of those, but when i checked i know thta it is not on any of my 60 something pets, but it never hurts to recheck, thanks again
Old 12-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am running to check mine.
I hope you find yours!
Ok so mine were ok.

Last edited by aug2168; 12-09-2009 at 03:51 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox

Those are all great ideas. Also, if you need more help, here's post that I made on another thread that could help you with this situation:

Originally Posted by AsH xO
I suggest you try logging in and out constantly. If that doesn't help, try clearing your cache. Here's a great guide that shows you how to clear your cache if you don't know how to do so: How to Clear Your Cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

If clearing your cache doesn't work, I suggest you try contacting Ganz. However, if you decide contacting Ganz, you should call them and not email them because you'll just get an automatic email response if you email them. Good luck!
Let me know if this doesn't help because I would be more than glad to help you further - good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed