Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #11
RubyGyrl
Webkinz :)

RubyGyrl is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Help! My Sandwich Maker is stuck on my counter.

Thank you, everyone!

I will go try your suggestions, and let you know how they work.

Thanks, again,

- RubyGyrl

---------- RubyGyrl added 41 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Well, every time that I have contacted Ganz customer support about stuck items, they did fix the problem. However it usually take several days.

But, here is a quicker fix that was suggested by a Ganz tech when I asked about this frequent problem.

Place a new item into the room and right next to the stuck item. The tech support guy told me that this will cause "location conflict software programming" to check for any problems with setting the new item in that spot. This should reset the stuck object's correct location code. Either log out or just go to another room and then back to the problem room. The object will probably be OK now.

Thank you, BERT_X!

Your suggestion worked! I tried your suggestion, first, and it worked. So, I didn't need to try anyone else's suggestions, but I want to thank everyone, again, for all your help!

What did I do to fix it? I placed objects all around the stuck item, and then signed out, and signed back in. It fixed it! I removed all the objects that I had placed around the stuck item, and I can now use my stuck item! (My sandwich maker.)

I just wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks, again,

- RubyGyrl

Last edited by RubyGyrl; 05-05-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RubyGyrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #12
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! My Sandwich Maker is stuck on my counter.

Thanks I'm going to try that as well. I have tons of objects on my multiple accounts stuck but the one that's bugging me the most is my valentine flowers. They just sit on the floor and when I put a new object on it it just shows through.
Closed