Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
RubyGyrl
Webkinz :)

RubyGyrl is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Help! My Sandwich Maker is stuck on my counter.

Help! My sandwich maker is stuck on my counter! I can't get it off my counter, and I can't make food with it. I also can't move my counter. It has been this way for months. My sandwich maker kind of hovers slightly, not quite on top of my counter, where it used to sit.

I'd like to be able to either use my sandwich maker, or get rid of it, but I can't do either. Can anyone help, please? Thanks a lot!

- RubyGyrl
RubyGyrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 01:28 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Help! My Sandwich Maker is stuck on my counter.

This sometimes happens, where an items is stuck in your room.

If you go to http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

there is a section specifically for submitting a help form for a stuck item. I've had to do this a few times in the past, and the support staff have fixed it.

I hope that helps.
kellykam is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Some people say that the "stuck item" form works well. I've never had any luck getting ganz to "unstick" my items.

What *usually* works for me is to move everything away from the item(s) that are stuck....everything. Then sign off of your account and back on again.....and check to see if either are moveable. If that didn't work, you may want to leave everything moved away from those items for a full 24 hours and see if it makes a difference after a maintenance cycle has passed.

If those suggestions don't work, you'll have to contact ganz.

Last edited by WesleyKinz; 05-04-2008 at 01:40 AM..
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 01:40 AM   #4
PofNatey

that happened to me with my blender idk what to do sorry
Old 05-04-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
Avorina

Avorina is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive had quite a few items stuck in the past couple weeks. Filling out the stuck item form has gotten them to fix the items for me. It usually got fixed 2 to 3 days.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:54 AM   #6
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by WesleyKinz
Some people say that the "stuck item" form works well. I've never had any luck getting ganz to "unstick" my items.

What *usually* works for me is to move everything away from the item(s) that are stuck....everything. Then sign off of your account and back on again.....and check to see if either are moveable.
Well, every time that I have contacted Ganz customer support about stuck items, they did fix the problem. However it usually take several days.

But, here is a quicker fix that was suggested by a Ganz tech when I asked about this frequent problem.

Place a new item into the room and right next to the stuck item. The tech support guy told me that this will cause "location conflict software programming" to check for any problems with setting the new item in that spot. This should reset the stuck object's correct location code. Either log out or just go to another room and then back to the problem room. The object will probably be OK now.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 05-04-2008, 06:00 AM   #7

piggy9000 is on a distinguished road

Its good that you found something that might help! Tell us the results!
Old 05-04-2008, 07:25 AM   #8
bball020

giggleA is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to the custumer serice part on the the front page of webkinz.com then you press stuck item and it will have you fill out some information. hope i helped
Old 05-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #9

gymnastshelby is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to me before i couldnt get it off but i told the makers of webkinz and they said they would try to remove it for me but then everything went away and the sandwich maker stayed!! so i dont no what to tell you!!! but you could tell the makers of webkinz world if you want
Old 05-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
Banned
evergirl48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.
wait your picture on this when you say proud father of: i see a chicken icon but there's not a chicken icon how did you get it?

---------- evergirl48 added 359 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

how did you get it ??

Last edited by evergirl48; 05-04-2008 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed