Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:30 AM   #61
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help My Room Was Stolen and won on Kinzville News Contest

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you... I was so mad whenever i read that on the front page because I know how i'd feel if that happened to me

I'm really sorry that happened to you... I hope that "Michelle" reads all the comments on what a terrible thing she did... That is very disrespectful and dishonest.. and just so many other words that I won't type...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #62
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Hello Grandmai - I am one of the many people who have admired your rooms here on WI. I am taken back that anyone would think that stealing and entering a contest in their name is okay.

The way you are handling this situation is a great lesson for everyone here on WI. You have my upmost respect.

I hope you continue to design rooms and post them here as they are a great inspiration to people like me who do not have the creative flair like you do. Everyone's rooms here give me inspiration to try something a little different. And I love the stall idea - it was one of my favourites and it made me want to go out and buy 5 more Black Friesians so i could have a similar room to yours as it is truly beautiful (not like I could afford it, but owning horses and having my kids buy me almost every Webkinz horse available, I just love that room).

I do have faith in Ganz that they will do something. Even recognize you as the true owner as WI has (rightly so).

So I applaud you Grandmai - may we all learn something from you today.
Kur is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #63
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe that Webkinz has allowed this to happen. I have had my rooms stolen before too so I know how frustrating it is in general. But to actually have Webkinz themselves declare your stolen room a winner is REALLY frustrating.

I quit having room design contests on my website for this precise reason. I would have no way to verify whose room it really was. But Webkinz HAS a way! They can actually go onto the account to see if the entrant has such a room on their account, and if they even have the pets and items that were pictured in the room. I can't believe they are so naive as to not realize that this sort of thing can happen.

I do hope you contact them about it. I would like to see you get your trophy that you deserve, and to see the trophy taken away from the thief! I'm thinking they even ought to suspend the account of the person who stole your room.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #64
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Grandmai, I am sorry to hear about what happened, and it aggravates me to learn that people aren't beyond cheating to get something they can't earn themselves.

There is an easy solution. When (if) you call GANZ state that it was your room that was stolen. Direct the CS rep or whomever you're speaking to into your account and show them the room as is, ALL PETS INCLUDED.

Then ask them to log into the account of the so-called 'winner' (they will have a record of that person's account because they had to have known it to put the trophy into there). Get them to verify the SAME PETS in that account. Chances are that this 'Michelle" doesn't have exactly the same pets...

And one more thing- whenever we create a room it's given a default name BASED ON THE DATE until we rename it. GANZ can check this and verify you created the room yourself, and when you created it, if it comes down to that.

Good luck- I would certainly pursue this Grandmai, you won that trophy out of trillions of entries and you deserve to get what's coming to you... if not, then you might as well post your username and password on the forum and give away everything else that's in your account.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 12-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #65
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

First let me thank you all for the support care and concern you have shown me.

It is a post like this that make me realize that how I have responded has hit a cord and shown a different way. I was angry at first but your response has made that a distant feeling, how can anyone be upset when the people I respect and admire have show me this kind of support. No trophy can compare. I have truly won way beyond a trophy. Thank you Rejewal

Thank you.
Carolyn

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
Carolyn, first I want to say how sorry I was when I read what had happened, that really is unfair. We must remember that it was probably a much younger person that did this so although it is wrong, we have to take that into consideration however, I am a believer that we must be held accountable for our actions as accountability is what shapes and developes who we become as adults, so it is important that this is delt with so the perpatrator will learn a lesson, sometimes the best lessons we learn are the hard ones As a parent I would want my child to learn how wrong this was as I am sure most of the other parents here would as well, so I do hope you presue it, not because of the trophy but the life lesson

I would like to applaude you on your handling of this you are right it is wonderful to be acknowledged from all of our wonderful members here, aren't they the greatest! But your maturity is a wonderful example to our younger members!

Just remember good things happen for good people and what goes around really does come around so the way you have handled yourself will come back to you ten times over!

Last edited by Grandmai; 12-10-2008 at 10:34 AM..
Old 12-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #66
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

This is just plain horrible! I'm so sorry, there are some really stinky people out there!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #67
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

This another post that makes me feel I have done the right thing and hopefully shown that awards are fleeting but your good name is forever. Thank you Kur for a wonderful thought filled post.
Carolyn

View Post Originally Posted by Kur
Hello Grandmai - I am one of the many people who have admired your rooms here on WI. I am taken back that anyone would think that stealing and entering a contest in their name is okay.

The way you are handling this situation is a great lesson for everyone here on WI. You have my upmost respect.

I hope you continue to design rooms and post them here as they are a great inspiration to people like me who do not have the creative flair like you do. Everyone's rooms here give me inspiration to try something a little different. And I love the stall idea - it was one of my favourites and it made me want to go out and buy 5 more Black Friesians so i could have a similar room to yours as it is truly beautiful (not like I could afford it, but owning horses and having my kids buy me almost every Webkinz horse available, I just love that room).

I do have faith in Ganz that they will do something. Even recognize you as the true owner as WI has (rightly so).

So I applaud you Grandmai - may we all learn something from you today.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #68
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
That girl has some nerve. The picture is exactly the same, even the webbies are the same. You need to call Ganz about this because that is so wrong. You should also talk to the mods and see if they can find her on here. She should be banned from here and WW. THAT IS FRAUD AND NOT RIGHT!!
I totally agree with you. this is an awful thing.. Maybe WI can set a reward system for someone turning them in. I'd donate KC or exclusives just to find out who they are. People like that are extremely low..just not talented enough to win a contest on your own so they steal someone else's idea.

Grandmai- if there is anything..I mean anything..that I can do to help let me know.
<hugs> get you through the difficult times.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #69
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Hi Grandmai,

I know I posted a note to you on the other thread about this but I just wanted to commend you on how you are handling this. I do honestly hope you pursue getting Ganz to look in to it bc I am quite certain that there are ways to track and trace her actions. Not that it will do much to her, bc I am sure she will never admit it.

She cant be "proud" of her winnings and display "her" trophy or brag about it in any way, bc if she does someone will know who it was. This person obviously has the moral fortitude of a flea, so you really should pitty them above all.

All of us here at WI know you are the rightful winner, and know you deserve the credit for your wonderful creation. I know it isnt much consolation but you do have the backing of your online family here.

Your rooms are a treasure that you share with us, and I am just very sorry that someone has done something so crude.

oh and I know it isnt the same... but I made you your own trophy. Just to tide you over till you get the real one hopefully from Ganz.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Melissa30067; 12-10-2008 at 10:58 AM..
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #70
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

I would probably try to contact GANZ , but since they haven't been listening or responding to anyone lately, I don't know if it will help much.
tinkrulz is offline Female
Closed