Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 02:03 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Help My Room Was Stolen and won on Kinzville News Contest

Unbelievable!! And the support here is great but I would not give up with Ganz. They could easily find out and fix this.

Whenever I post a room in my house...this is in the back of my mind. Ive had people copy rooms and enter contests on different forums...but this...TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!

Im sooooo sorry.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 02:16 AM   #52
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

This is awful! I definitely think you should call Ganz. In fact, maybe we should ALL call Ganz tomorrow and complain about "MICHELLE's ROOM" being stolen!!! I wonder what they would do! I really hope you get some closure or justice on this, Grandmai. And I hope "Michelle" gets her webkinz account wiped out by Ganz!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 02:17 AM   #53
milstarian
milstarr is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to add my two cents of outrage and condolence for this nasty mess "Michele" created. Shame on her.

But most importantly KUDOS to you! YOU won that contest and WE all know it.
Great room, keep'em coming.
Starla
Old 12-10-2008, 06:59 AM   #54
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

when i read this on the front page of wi i was so upset for you, and for all of wi. i had wondered awhile back when something like this was gonna happen, or worse................. good things always seem to be ruined by people like this. i m so sorry this happened to you. please dont let it stop your enjoyment of your hobby. whoever did this has to live with themself. thats bad news. imagine being that kind of person and knowing you did something like that and having to know that 24/7, along with whatever other schemes someone like this does. id say id rather be you. we know its your room. we know its your work. you are the better person. it still stinks real bad though
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 07:31 AM   #55
montanarose9

Awww, that's awful! Too bad you can't tell GANZ that was your room.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:35 AM   #56
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

i'm still very sorry but look at all of the support people have given you
bigduck is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #57
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with everyone here but if Michelle really is a member here and if she really does have even half a heart left could she please apoligize, even if she only PM's grandmai. That was wrong what she did and she should know that even if she only says I'm sorry it will mean a world of diffrence for those who were affected by this story.

BTW I only post this big when I write a story or want to make a point. So I'm pretty serious right now.
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 07:43 AM   #58
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
No trophy can compare to all the care and support you have all given me. Thank you so much. My room is still in my account minus the rugs that I traded but still have more to replace.
I love your Avvie, I laughed because I don't read the rules and was taken aback when I read the post that said the contest was just for children. I hope that isn't so. I guess when you play on a kids site you take for granted you are part of the crowd.
Carolyn
Carolyn, first I want to say how sorry I was when I read what had happend, that really is unfair. We must remember that it was probably a much younger person that did this so although it is wrong, we have to take that into consideration however, I am a beliver that we must be held accountable for our actions as accountability is what shapes and developes who we become as adults, so it is important that this is delt with so the perpatrator will learn a lesson, sometimes the best lessons we learn are the hard ones As a parent I would want my child to learn how wrong this was as I am sure most of the other parents here would as well, so I do hope you presue it, not because of the trophy but the life lesson

I would like to applaude you on your handling of this you are right it is wonderful to be acknowledged from all of our wonderful members here, aren't they the greatest! But your maturity is a wonderful example to our younger members!

Just remember good things happen for good people and what goes around really does come around so the way you have handled yourself will come back to you ten times over!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #59
Mecocoex

Me coco you not is on a distinguished road

That is awful and wrong that person should send you that trophy because it's rightfully yours. I'm sure everyone here at will try and do SOMETHING to try and get it back in the mean time think that you won because you really did.

:rdr:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:rdr:
Me coco you not is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 08:22 AM   #60
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I am so sorry that this happened to you, Grandmai! I hope they catch the person who did this!It isn't easy putting a room together! Don't stop posting your rooms because of this. We all know it was your room. I love your Camp Run-A-Muk rooms and this just saddens me! We that have posted houses , all know it's yours! So congrats, Grandmai on Your win!

Last edited by d8471; 12-10-2008 at 08:27 AM..
d8471 is offline Female
Closed