Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #21
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Help My Room Was Stolen and won on Kinzville News Contest

WOW.
I remember seeing that picture (followed to KN from a link in the regular WI forum) and I thought, "huh, I thought that KN was more kind of for kids, but that picture has 4 retired haybale sofas and a LOT of wheat sheafs...clearly an adult...I am so surprised that Ganz chose this as a winner." Now I wonder, do they even know what they are picking? Do they know anything about the product they are making and marketing? They sure do have a responsibility to do so, especially if they are judging and awarding prizes!

I think that they should require verification that the rooms are owned by the person submitting them. They can certainly figure out how to do that.

I would definitely be calling and emailing them for stolen goods!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

That is sooo unfair, some one should contact Ganz and tell them that person cheated !!!!!
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #23
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thank you for all the support, I do appreciate it.

I have done the trading for the items in the house here on WI this room has been posted at least a year and I updated a couple of months ago into a large room with more stalls. the hay bake couches. I even just add the red rugs and race track treadmills that were new adds.
Carolyn
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #24
snickerdoodle20

you should contact ganz!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

I am so so sorry this has happened to you!!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
King Hoopla

I'm so sorry to hear that! I just can't believe anyone could possibly do something like this! And what saddens me even more is that a WI member might have done this.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #27
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Awww, Grandmai, that is just awful!! (Did you see the front page update? - all of WI knows that was your room!! And a beautiful room, at that!!).

I seem to recall that the KN rules were very specific about rooms needing to be originals, and I'd like to believe that Ganz will do the right thing in this situation and award you the prize you so deserve.
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #28
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Yes I did and all I can say is thank you Fairlyoddmom. I started doing rooms because of WI and the fact the WI acknowledges that the room is mine is more than enough for me.
Thank you again for all the support. I did send a email to ganz per the Kinzville News.
Carolyn
Old 12-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #29
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I am sincerely sorry about this. I would be fuming right now. Your room looks like you put a lot of effort in it.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That would be VERY easy for them to verify, I am sure! Did the person not take into consideration that the room would be in full view of anyone, here on WI?? That is atrocious!
All they have to do is go through the rooms that the person has, to verify that the room is not actually their own and it would be NO CONTEST. They would have to take the trophy and send it to Grandmai. I would HOPE they ban the member for stealing another person's work

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
I'm so sorry to hear that! I just can't believe anyone could possibly do something like this! And what saddens me even more is that a WI member might have done this.
Oh, King Hoopla...I hope not...I would not like that to be so at all To think that any one of our members would stoop to theft just rips my heart out

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-09-2008 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed