Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help My Room Was Stolen and won on Kinzville News Contest

that is such a nasty thing. i wish that there was a way for them to actually confirm that the particular room is on an account before they accept the entry. i know it would be A LOT OF WORK for them, but to keep a contest fair... they need to monitor everything.

all it takes is a right click and copy... and bingo you have a picture of something that ain't yours.

hope that you can fight for what is rightfully yours.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

i just saw...
THAT IS A HORRIBLE DOWN RIGHT DISGRACE TO ANYBODY
that just makes me mad , to think that you share your amazing house with the us , and somebody TAKES it and USES it WITHOUT your permission !
That is horrible HORRIBLE , that person should be ashamed.
I am speechless i cant believe ANYBODY did that ....

contact ganz , right away . Phone them dont email them .
make sure to show them your housethread.
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

OH.. MY.. GOSH!
It is exactly the same! Same webbies, same postition, same items! Whoever entered this contest needs to come up with an apology and let you have the trophy!
If I were you, I would call GANZ, making sure that you provide verification its your room .

Last edited by cocogirl211; 12-09-2008 at 08:07 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thats Aweful! I would contact Ganz. Chances are they won't do anything though.. Thats just wrong!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #15
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Oh wow.. it's amazing people can even stoop to that level! That is so rude.. I'm not sure what I would even do about that.. Ganz might not even believe you when you say it was your room, but then again, who knows? was your dock cut off in the picture? you could prove it was yours if you had the dock in there.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

I can't believe someone would do something like that! That is so horrible! I hope that something can be done about it.
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #17
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That is soooo awful. You should contact ganz. That is outright cheating. Let us know how it goes when you contact ganz.

---------- adrkmfdm added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

does anyone have the official rules from that contest. Because the rules from this contest says that
1)the Submission is an original creation of the Entrant and does not include or incorporate, in any manner, any work that was created and/or owned by a third party, other than with all legal consents necessary for the use of such work in connection with the Entry to this Contest
and 2)(b) the Submission is not libelous, defamatory, profane or obscene and does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality or any other statutory or common law rights of any other person;
3)he/she has obtained the consent of all necessary parties (or their parent or legal guardian of any individual under the age of majority) whose work or image is included in the Submission for it to be included in the Submission, for display to the public online, for the Entrant to assign all intellectual property rights in the Submission to the Sponsor, and to waive all moral rights in and to any part of the Submission.

They broke all of these rules. Hopefully they will get in trouble and you will get all the credit you deserve.

Please let us know how this all turns out. Good Luck

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 12-09-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #18
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I really hope you can get it straightened out with Ganz. This person should not be allowed to get away with it. Please keep us informed
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #19
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

just make sure that you do not update that post even by accident because that is your undoubted proof. I would ask one of the mods for advice too. They usually know more about ww and what to do more than anyone
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #20
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Hmmmmmmmmm that is really a strange thing to do considering that it can be checked, so now when they want to go into the account to use it they are not going to find it, people just don't think sometimes. It says they can use it for whatever they want to if they go to the account obviously the room won't be there unless they build it and have every item you have in yours.
Wavbug is offline Female
Closed