Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
ok so my profile here on will not let me do a graficall back ground like i can do what ever color i whan't but the seocound i try to do a grafic and not like its my cumputer or any thing its just for some ode reason it well not let me so please some one help me please
Please do not use this RED reserved for staff. Webberlily
Last edited by Webberlily; 08-27-2009 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: remove red ink
thank but i already new that its when
i try and do the copy and past for the url it dose not show the back ground for some reason
please so body help me this is driving me crazy beacuse i have no idea what rong
You just have to follow these steps. It's not that complicated...
Getting a Profile Background:
1. Where it shows your album/s click where it says "Show all albums" under the album/s you already have.
2. It should show you all your albums. Scroll down and on the bottom-left hand side it should say "Add Album". Click that.
3. Give your album a title (something like "My Pics" is fine), a description (optional), and select "PROFILE" album!
4. Click "Submit"
5. Upload the background/s you want to use (see Uploading Pictures, above)
6. Go to your profile.
7. Click "Customize Profile" (located under your reps/stars on your profile)
8. Click the blue/green button with a landscape/hills on it.
9. Select a picture.
10. Play around with the fonts, font colors, borders, headers, footers, ect...
11. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.