Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #21
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: HELP- my pet saw the ghost and is very sad!

If you spend some time in the W-shop and buy some stuff and spend time in your room
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #22
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

The jigsaw puzzle on hard gives a good amount of happiness points.

Or after 24 hours you can go on vacation again and raise her happiness back to 100 (make sure you use her to start the vacation). That's what I usually do.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #23
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

If you have enough kc, go to the spa, but you might want to try feeding its psf or its favourite food. Marshmallows, anything. If you have a b-day cake, you could use that.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

When my frog got scared, I took him to the spa. If that's too expensive, when the vacation is over, buy him another! It gives your pet a happiness, health, and hunger boost when they arrive! Glad to help. :]

Last edited by x pookie x; 08-20-2009 at 01:07 PM..
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #25
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

feed her cookies! That always raises it...or b-day cake.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #26
I ♥ Photograph
Webkinz :)

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hi there!

My webkinz pet saw the ghost on the vacation island and her happiness level dropped to zero!

I am looking for some quick and easy ways to raise her happiness level WITHOUT playing a million games. Thanks!!

Kay:el1:
Buy stuff for your pet, the bigger the better. Try the spa too, if you have them money. Also, buy yoru pet's PSF. Feed it to them. Also, just play with your pet, go on the trampoline, treadmill, etc. This is what I did when my golden retreiver Cassie saw the ghost. Good luck!
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Let your pet sit and watch tv while you go to quizzie's. Also buy your pet its favorite toy and food. They all like to shop.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #28
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

buy stuff to put in your pets room. Make sure they're hungr and helth are up. Also, do the survey in the news paper. That will boast they're happy level too.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #29
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

If you don't want to play a ton of games, you can try buying items from the w-shop or you can just go to the spa and all your pets will have 100 happiness, health, and hunger.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #30
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Go to the Travel Agency and have a Spa Getaway! It's the quickest way in WW! AND the Spa helps all your webkinz back to 100% in a flash! Where is says " Price based on number of pets" no need to worry! That supposed to say, " Price based on number of pets that need tending to." Sell items you don't need anymore to help earn and get more money if you don't have enough for the Getaway! Also if you have the pet's favorite friend your pet will get happier! Put the to best friends sleeping together too! ( You can find the favorite friend in his/her bio.) Like everyone else said, buy his/her favorite food. Only if he's hungry though. If your pets no hungry he/she will refuse to eat it! ( You can also find that info in the pet's bio.)
Here's a pic of the Spa Getaway!:
Click the image to open in full size.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by nmk6; 08-20-2009 at 05:13 PM..
nmk6 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze, hi :)