Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Answered: HELP- my pet saw the ghost and is very sad!

Hi there!

My webkinz pet saw the ghost on the vacation island and her happiness level dropped to zero!

I am looking for some quick and easy ways to raise her happiness level WITHOUT playing a million games. Thanks!!

Kay:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by monkeecj
Feeding your pet specific foods based on their boost values can bring your happiness up quickly and inexpensively. Use this thread to help you out:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...boosts-423797/

You can see a listing of the foods that boost your pet's happiness level the most near the top. If the pet's hunger boost is low, you can go with something like carrot cake to bring it up, or if the hunger is full, you can feed the pet marshmallows for a great happiness boost without filling the pet up AT ALL. You can keep feeding marshmallows to your pet until it gets sick of them.

Also, some recipe foods can give more than ten boost points in happiness, so experiment around and see which foods work best to bring up the boost value for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Smile Re: HELP- my pet saw the ghost and is very sad!

Buy some things from the wshop. The bigger they are, the happier your pet gets. When my wolf got scared by the ghost, it took 1,200 KC to make him happy :gwolf:
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: HELP- my pet saw the ghost and is very sad!

Put it to sleep, ask it questions, take it places, do your dailys, do quizzys, feed it its PSF, give it baths..... there is a ton more, plus, what the others said!

Last edited by crum98; 08-20-2009 at 12:04 PM..
crum98 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Play games, take her to Dr.Quack and buy her stuff.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You can feed it its fave food or PSF, or go to (I would not recommend this unless you are a rich person on WW) the Spa. Also, you can take it a bath or brush its teeth and wash its face. Also, you can play a game in the Arcade that you never played, or something you think you can get a Highscore on. You can also to Quizzys, it might help
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

The spa is a good idea, also playing a few games, doing your dailys, feeding it it's PSF.
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #7

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

That happened to me. Playing games solved the problem.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Feeding your pet specific foods based on their boost values can bring your happiness up quickly and inexpensively. Use this thread to help you out:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...boosts-423797/

You can see a listing of the foods that boost your pet's happiness level the most near the top. If the pet's hunger boost is low, you can go with something like carrot cake to bring it up, or if the hunger is full, you can feed the pet marshmallows for a great happiness boost without filling the pet up AT ALL. You can keep feeding marshmallows to your pet until it gets sick of them.

Also, some recipe foods can give more than ten boost points in happiness, so experiment around and see which foods work best to bring up the boost value for you.

Last edited by monkeecj; 08-20-2009 at 12:21 PM..
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

If you have any pieces of cake from Webkinz day (they are rainbow colored with the number on top of it) feed it to your pet. I heard that that cake will raise the levels all the way up. I saved mine just for that reason.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Go to the spa! It will raise everything and all your pets!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, eccheeze, hi :)