Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Help!! My potm loot bag was empty!!

Well, I finally adopted a pug this morning, and when I opened my POTM loot bag, I got
0 cash and there were no other items. I logged in and out several times, and still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know what I should do? I was planning on calling Ganz in the morning, because I called today but they are not open. I want donut seeds soooo bad, and I got NOTHING!! AURRGGG!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Default Re: Help!! My potm loot bag was empty!!

I have the same problem. I called Ganz, left a message on their voice mail and they called me back and left a message for me to call back with an extention to someone's line. I have to call back tommorow. Other posts on her have gotten the problem resolved, I think it will just take some time. I wish you a quick resolve with this problem. I will update you on mine.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I would contact ganz.
Many, many users have been reporting this within the past few weeks.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both, I guess it's good not to be alone in this problem...not that i wish it on anyone else. I didn't think I had an option to leave a message, but now I will call the phone number I have and try to do the same.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #5
rolltide1992
Gift Guru

davedg is on a distinguished road

Happened to me also.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:53 AM   #6
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i feel so bad that hasn't happened to me (but i haven't adopted a potm in a long time)
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #7
ow! i'm a

debdub12 is an unknown quantity at this point

does it let you open the bag again after or just once?
debdub12 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #8
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem. I adopted Pugsly last Thursday. Nothing. Tried the log off, clear the cache, etc. and still nothing. I filled out the customer service thing (used "my question does not appear above" not the something went missing form. Got an email back on Friday afternoon, called and left my info and got a call back this morning. Took just a few moments to tell the nice tech my account info and she said it would be in my dock within fifteen minutes. My computer was grouchy, so it was an hour or so before I could log on, but when I did there was the stuff, just like she said. Be polite, I swear it helps, but they are fixing it! Good luck!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
webkinz2day

I am so sorry that you did not get your loot bag.You should contact ganz.They will fix your problem.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #10
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sorry that you have had this problem. Give ganz a call. Leave a message. They called me back when I left a message. They were really nice and replaced my code very quickly. Good luck!
Closed