Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

JayBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Help!!! My items are stuck in my room!!

i can get in the room. but there're stuck. i can't get them to move. HELP!!
JayBoy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Help!!! My items are stuck in my room!!

Try filling out the "I have an item stuck in my room" form...

Here's a link ---> http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
Old 06-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me once! Except the whole room was stuck.. xD

Exactly as DDD said, click that link (:
krislia is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

This happens me a lot!! If you use that form, it only takes a day or so for them to 'unstick' the item. At least that's been my experience.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by JayBoy
i can get in the room. but there're stuck. i can't get them to move. HELP!!
That just happened to me too. My pet is totally stuck. can't move at all.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

This is different. I've had items stuck, but none of my pets will walk around. Can't garden, or anything! BIG GLITCH!
baxjul is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

First recourse on all glitches: log out, clear your cache, then try again. That often solves lots of minor stuff. I've had stuck furniture fixed just by doing that.
If all the items in a room are stuck, that's more than your typical stuck item, which usually involves an object and a table/pedestal. Those are usually easy to fix yourself. If the item is/was on a table, remove the table, then put back it in the same place. Walk out of the room (not jump), then walk back in. Most of the time that unsticks them. It usually helps to rearrange the room a bit, as items tend to get stuck in the same place again.
If that still doesn't work, or it your situation is different, then fill out the "I've got something stuck" form. But beware, when they fix it, they will remove EVERY item of that kind from EVERY room and put them in your dock.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #8

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Okay...here is my problem. I have four items stuck in a room. I tried using the customer service on the WebKinz log in page. I filled out the correct form and hit send. At the bottom of the form, in red print, it said..."Name of Stuck Item Can Only Have Alphanumeric Characters". Excuse me???? Just what does THAT mean....I mean, I KNOW what Alphanumeric means, but those items don't have letters AND numbers. I have a trophy, a set of Go-Fish cards, a Checkers game and the Jig-Saw Puzzle game stuck in one room!!!!

I have tried clearing the cache, going from room to room, logging off and logging on.....Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

Could some one PLEASE help me!!!!!

Thanks!
Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The same thing happens to me all the time.
Try checking out this link. It should help you solve
your problem.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

If that does not help resolve the problem, you can always try clearing
your cache, restarting your internet browser and checking again to see if
the items have become unfrozen. Good luck.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #10

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Thanks, Midnights Bliss. I tried the customer service before, but will try restarting my internet browser. I just don't understand them asking for an Alphanumeric character. That makes no sense to me.

Star Child

Still no luck in unsticking my items. I can't move them or even play the games!
I guess I should call Ganz. Is their number a 24 hour service number? Geez! This is a problem that I see a lot of people on the board having. So....why doesn't Ganz fix it? Sorry...don't mean to be so grumpy, it's just frustrating. If it doesn't fix itself by tomorrow, I'll call Ganz for help. Bummer, Heavy Sigh!

Star Child

Last edited by Star Child; 07-08-2009 at 05:31 PM..
Star Child is offline Female
Closed