Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #1
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Exclamation Unanswered: help! My image is too small!!!

I am trying to post an image in the forum of a pet.

I did print screen and then copied it into Paint.

I did a save as.

I posted it in a reply using a copy of a picture I put in an album in my profile AND it was too small.

I also tried doing a Tiny Pic version of it and it is still too small.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? It's not how I am attaching it, but I guess it is how I am saving it!

Seriously, I cannot believe I cannot figure this out. I have tried about a dozen times! I am tired, please help!

thanks!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Lolith; 12-11-2010 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: adding image
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: help! My image is too small!!!

ok so maybe it is the size you have it as, I find that if i save almost the whole room in ww i get better results with size, try that and see if that works

Last edited by DramaQueenhk; 12-11-2010 at 09:27 AM..
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
ok so maybe it is the size you have it as, I find that if i save almost the whole room in ww i get better results with size, try that and see if that works
Ok, I will try that, thank you for helping!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

You know that zoom button option in the room? Click on that and it will enlarge where your pet is standing. (if you just want a picture of your pet.)

Last edited by fluffy113; 12-11-2010 at 10:26 AM..
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
You know that zoom button option in the room? Click on that and it will enlarge where your pet is standing. (if you just want a picture of your pet.)

you could do this.But if you want like the whole room and your pet you can print screen save your picture and go to lunapic or another photo editing site and re-size it bigger
Hope i helped!
_Converse_ is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Now I know I am doing something wrong...the first time I tried I did zoom in on the pet. All I wanted was a large, Avatar size of just the pet. For some reason it kept coming out small! I wonder what I am doing wrong. Thank you so much for showing me what you mean though, I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by _Converse_
you could do this.But if you want like the whole room and your pet you can print screen save your picture and go to lunapic or another photo editing site and re-size it bigger
Hope i helped!
I never heard of lunapic...is it the same idea as Tiny Pic (or whatever its called?)
I will have to try zooming in on just the pet and then try lunapic and re-size it.

I really feel like I am being dense!

Thanks, everyone, for sticking it out with me!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Haha, its ok! Lunapic is a site where you can edit your pictures. Just type it in on google. Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll figure it out!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #8

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Well sometimes when the pixel height and width of the image is bigger than the requirements, it shrinks. I've experienced this with signatures.
Maybe your picture is bigger than WI requirements? (Like for avatars, the maximum size is like, 125x125.)
(If you manage to take another picture of your pet and post it, I could resize/crop it so it will work as an avatar, signature, profile pic, etc.)
Aikou is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #9
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

if all you need is a picture of the pet, you can screen picture it, (zoomed up or not) and then crop it. After it's cropped all around the pet, it should be small enough.

Or is it because it's not a .gif? Re-do the picture when you say "save" make sure it has a .GIF at the end of the pictures title. (it doesn't have to be .GIF it could be something else)
catspaws is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Haha, its ok! Lunapic is a site where you can edit your pictures. Just type it in on google. Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll figure it out!
Thanks, Fluffy, I will check it out. Oddly enough, when I posted the pic, it said that if you can click on it to make it larger. At least that is something - though other people have had no trouble doing the same thing...ggrrrrr!

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Would this work? I realize the quality was slightly affected, but it zooms more in on the pet and makes it larger:
Goldendoodle - how NICE of you!!! I so appreciate this!! thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
Well sometimes when the pixel height and width of the image is bigger than the requirements, it shrinks. I've experienced this with signatures.
Maybe your picture is bigger than WI requirements? (Like for avatars, the maximum size is like, 125x125.)
(If you manage to take another picture of your pet and post it, I could resize/crop it so it will work as an avatar, signature, profile pic, etc.)
Aikou - thank you thank you thank you for your offer! My situation is passed now, but you are too kind to want to help! thanks!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed