Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help! My Golden Tuxedo is missing!!! :(

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well I'm a girl too, i was just using that in a general manner!

I tried changing some outfits, and now my prince outfit is missing from my dock and my "Clothes" catagories. It was NOT one of the outfits that I had originally saved in my clothes catagories.....I wonder where they are all going! (At least I feel better that I think I know why they are disappearing!)
I would keep looking at all your pets. You could have just forgotten. It happens to me all the time
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #12
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you...I have checked every single pet, and every single closet...and nothing. But I think it is lost because I put it into the "Clothes" cache, that I have never used before. But now it is not there either! So I think there is some type of glitch that is keeping me from using this function correctly!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #13
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Thank you...I have checked every single pet, and every single closet...and nothing. But I think it is lost because I put it into the "Clothes" cache, that I have never used before. But now it is not there either! So I think there is some type of glitch that is keeping me from using this function correctly!
If you have checked EVERYWHERE! (and logged out and then back in) than I would contact Ganz. Also since more than one item is messing it more likely a glitch. Make sure to tell that to Ganz!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yes, I think you are right! I'll have to call Ganz tomorrow! Thank you everyone for your help....I had never used that outfit feature before, and didn't realize that it would take it out of my dock. I hope everything shows up again soon! I will keep you posted!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #15
Slytherin for this

Donation Award 

Yes, I think you are right! I'll have to call Ganz tomorrow! Thank you everyone for your help....I had never used that outfit feature before, and didn't realize that it would take it out of my dock. I hope everything shows up again soon! I will keep you posted!
Ok! I hope everything goes well. I think this thread is ready to be closed. Pick the best answer and it will close. VM or PM me and tell me what happens! (if you want)
Closed