Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
bbqluva12
Webkinz :)

lovinglab is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: HELP! My garden wont load!!

I have been having problems with my garden! It wont load! And every time it doesn't load, i need to log out and log back in! Any suggestions?
lovinglab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! My garden wont load!!

Are you able to refresh your page maybe? Or try deleting your browsing history...sometimes that helps my loading issues. These are the only tow suggestions I know....I hope one works for you!!
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #3
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

How big is the garden? When I first started with mine, I covered nearly the entire room with plants. I had to call Ganz to get them to fix it because it kept messing up (also new pets got stuck in it). The rep recommended not have more than 3/5 of the room covered in plants.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by white5072
How big is the garden? When I first started with mine, I covered nearly the entire room with plants. I had to call Ganz to get them to fix it because it kept messing up (also new pets got stuck in it). The rep recommended not have more than 3/5 of the room covered in plants.
I have 97 plants in mine with nothing else in the room and everytime I adopt 1 new pet I make sure that i put them right away in a pet designated room because once I adopted several pets at once without doing that and they all ended up in one of the gardens and it was horrible because not only was I locked out of that garden I also couldn't see what the new pets looked like and I really wanted to! So unless you are really careful with your pets like I now am do keep all rooms not just gardens with extra space in them.

The good news is I have found that if you get someone to call Ganz/call Ganz then they can fix it right away for you.

1 866 932 5469 I believe is the number I have written down on my Webkinz notes page.

Call right away and hopefully you can get back in before you have to dig up all the plants and start the garden again!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Is it just your garden yard??

If it is.. you may have a bunch of stuck crops... happened to me before.. One of my garden yards wouldn't load and I placed a call to Customer Service... I was told several of the crops were stuck. They placed them all back in my dock, LOL.. I had to replace them all into the yard, but at least the room loaded after that

If you think it may be stuck crops... you can fill out the Stuck Item for on the Customer Service page... but be prepared to have them all back in your dock...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Have you tried leaving the "room" and then coming back? I find sometimes my crops do not load properly, and if I duck into one of my other rooms, and then come back, then sometimes that does it - especially when it doesn't work if I log back in and back out. Sometimes I have to physically have my webbies leave the garden. However, the suggestion of stuck plants is a possibility as well. I guess experiment and then call Ganz to see if they can fix it!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

You can always go to customer service and send ganz the info on the room. Webkinz® - I Keep Getting an Error Message

That is the link to the "my room won't load" form.
Good luck !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
bbqluva12
Webkinz :)

lovinglab is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by white5072
Well, i just got a new garden yesterday, so maybe that's the problem. But the thing is, that i haven't got any plants in the new garden, and my old one has plants in every single square thing. Mostly watermelons.
lovinglab is offline Female
Closed