Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Help with my friend....

Hi, I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, so please move it if neccesary.

My friend comes over sometimes, and we play on WW together. However, sometimes she is so sure she is right about things in Webkinz, it starts to bug me.

Examples (She thinks that...) :

The opossum is a siganture pet,
The trading card series 1 pedestal is year 1,
A christmas tree from 2008 is year 1,
The kinz pinz bowling shirt is long retired,
And much more.

Other Example (Conversation) :

E - Me
S - Her

(I'm trading with someone)
S - Wow! You should get that item!
E - Why?
S - It's signature!
E - No, it's a pet item.
S - And it's signature!
E - It was just a pre-release from Cracker Barrel.
S - Yeah, but Cracker Barrel barley has any Webkinz, and like no one goes there, so everyone thinks it's signature
E - I can prove that it's not signature! I'll go to the newspaper and show you!
S - You don't have to! It's signature! No one ever goes to Cracker Barrel, so it's considered signature!

Please help me! I don't know what to do! I don't want to be mean, but sometimes she makes me need to bash my head against something very hard!

Any help will be useful!

~Meeprox~

P.S. Anyone? I really need advice!

Last edited by meeprox; 02-22-2010 at 04:46 PM..
meeprox is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by 3gypsies
Well, she really like to be sure of herself.That's for sure. I have a friend sort of like that too.
How long has she been a WW member?! Does not seem like very long...

Here is what I would do:
1.Keep calm, even though you want to bash her head in with a brick... stay calm. don't get in to a fight.The last thing you want to do is get into a fight with her and stop being friends. ( that is happened to me countless times)

2.To find out things, and prove them to her ( this is what I would do) perhaps make a post in the Pollz area and have people vote on whick they think is right. That might work. Or you could try going to the Clubhouse in Kinzchat Plus and ask the peolpe in the room which they think is right. Once she sees that tons of people say that she's wrong, she might relize she is.

3. Another thing, show her the WI site and take her to the place where you can see the PSI and PSFs and show her the signature area on there, maybe if she doesn't see the opossum there, she'll snap out of it.

Question: Does she think that the Strawberry Cloud Leopard is a signature pet, also? Just beacuse it comes from Justice? Just curious.

I really hope this helps you out, meeprox.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

Default Re: Help with my friend....

Don't just let her boss you around like that, and when you want to go show her, then SHOW HER. Just because she says differently, eg.:S - You don't have to! It's signature! No one ever goes to Cracker Barrel, so it's considered signature! . You exit out of the trade (unless you want to finish it. ) Then you go show her. She will believe you then! Or even show her the 'wiki'. That helped me so much when I first joined, trust me, I thought like almost the same as your friend, till I checked out the values.
So mainly, don't let her be the boss of you, because YOU are the boss of you. This is for any and all occasions. Anyways-you go and show her the real thing-no matter what she says...
Good luck!

--Christyy
Old 02-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Well, she really like to be sure of herself.That's for sure. I have a friend sort of like that too.
How long has she been a WW member?! Does not seem like very long...

Here is what I would do:
1.Keep calm, even though you want to bash her head in with a brick... stay calm. don't get in to a fight.The last thing you want to do is get into a fight with her and stop being friends. ( that is happened to me countless times)

2.To find out things, and prove them to her ( this is what I would do) perhaps make a post in the Pollz area and have people vote on whick they think is right. That might work. Or you could try going to the Clubhouse in Kinzchat Plus and ask the peolpe in the room which they think is right. Once she sees that tons of people say that she's wrong, she might relize she is.

3. Another thing, show her the WI site and take her to the place where you can see the PSI and PSFs and show her the signature area on there, maybe if she doesn't see the opossum there, she'll snap out of it.

Question: Does she think that the Strawberry Cloud Leopard is a signature pet, also? Just beacuse it comes from Justice? Just curious.

I really hope this helps you out, meeprox.

Last edited by 3gypsies; 02-22-2010 at 05:18 PM..
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

You could have her join WI.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #5

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
You could have her join WI.
Excellent answer Delilah!
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Does it really matter if she is right or not? If she is your friend you could over look what she is saying and just smile and say really..then at a later time show her the item and what it really is..
Is it worth her friendship? If she only does these kinds of things once in awhile don't let it bother you too much..often times when a friend of mine is insistent on being right I let them as long as it is not harmful...sorry you are having this problem.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

I don't want to sound rude, but I agree with btvs49, does it really matter if she's correct or not? You know what you know, and she knows what she knows. So you can either let her think what she wants, or if you want to show her you are correct {}, take Delilah's excellent advice and have her join WI. That way, you can prove to her that she's not always right.

Good luck!

Last edited by Isk8er; 02-22-2010 at 05:59 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Closed