Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Exclamation Answered: Help! My feature code doesn't work!

I really need help!
My Mocha Pups feature code won't work! I'm too nervous to call Ganz, I don't have the wits about me! Coffee, my Mocha Pup, is my first Webkinz, I've had her since November 27th or something, and its been claimed its been released in August 2009! I really, really need help! I was going to use the online system, but since this is my very first Webkinz, I don't have an account to use!
Thanks, guys!

Last edited by Smog; 12-08-2009 at 04:27 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Lotamoxie
You can always call back and try another person. Or go back to the store. Sorry this happened to you!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Help! My feature code doesn't work!

Just try logging in and out constantly. If that doesn't help, I'll be more than glad to help you more.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
ho doesn't love a

WishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonder

Do what AsH xO suggests. If that doesn't work, try asking ganz. For proof, you should take a picture of your code with your pet. I have never tried this before but I have heard of someone that did. I wish you all the best. And don't be nervous! It will be alright if you tell the truth.
WishyWashy is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I don't understand. This is the first time you are trying to set up a webkinz account and it is telling you that the code is already used?
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

That's exactly what its telling me. Thanks for the help guys. And WishyWashy, how will Ganz know I didn't just find that picture on the web? Oh.....I'm hopeless!

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
Just try logging in and out constantly. If that doesn't help, I'll be more than glad to help you more.
I can't. This is my first Webkinz account, so I can't.....
Smog is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

I would call Ganz. There's nothing to be scared of, really. I've done it many times and they will help you get the problem solved. Otherwise, try taking it back to the store you got it from and complain. They shouldn't be selling USED feature codes...
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #7

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Where did you get the Mocha Pup from? Was the tag still attached when you bought it -- with 2 plastic things and a blue ribbon?
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
ho doesn't love a

WishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonderWishyWashy wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
That's exactly what its telling me. Thanks for the help guys. And WishyWashy, how will Ganz know I didn't just find that picture on the web? Oh.....I'm hopeless!

I can't. This is my first Webkinz account, so I can't.....
You do have a point. I can't imagine that Ganz would think that, but maybe you should try it. If they do think that you found, just ask me or someone else. I will think hard about it. Good luck once again.
WishyWashy is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Where did you get the Mocha Pup from? Was the tag still attached when you bought it -- with 2 plastic things and a blue ribbon?
It had the plastic thing and the ribbon. I have heard of people who type random codes at the adoption center, though. I think I have how. But why would anyone do such a thing? I wish I had their e-mail adress! Then I could just e-mail without having 10,000,000,000 butterflies floating around my stomach! I've practiced and I'm always stammering so it sounds like I'm lying, but I'm not!
Smog is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
It had the plastic thing and the ribbon. I have heard of people who type random codes at the adoption center, though. I think I have how. But why would anyone do such a thing? I wish I had their e-mail adress! Then I could just e-mail without having 10,000,000,000 butterflies floating around my stomach! I've practiced and I'm always stammering so it sounds like I'm lying, but I'm not!
Ganz doesn't reply yo the emails anyways, they prefer you call them. Don't worry, it's just a phone! I was freaking out the first time i called to complain about the clubhouse ghost, but they have really friendly people, so don't worry!
suneshin3 is offline Female
Closed