Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Arrow Answered: Help! My Chippette's Outfit keeps disappearing!

I have the Chippettes outfit (The Blue one with the purple plad skirt), and it keeps dissapearing! One day it will be on the pet, all cute. Then the next day, it will totally be gone, the only thing on is shoes, or hats I have on. Is anyone else having this problem? {I also have the pink, but that one is not disappearing}

Last edited by MyPersian; 04-10-2010 at 09:19 PM..
MyPersian is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mimzysmom
It is not just the chipette outfit. I have this happen with other outfits on my pets. Like others have posted, sometimes it has to do with the way they are facing. I have also noticed when they swim in the pool, sometimes when they swim in a certain direction the clothes disappear. The clothes always come back at some point. The never "stay away".
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Help! My Chippette's Outfit keeps disappearing!

try to clear your cache. If you don't know how, here's a link-
Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't know what to say because this not happening to me. I guess you should clear your cache. I once lost my gold dress, crown of wonder, and gold shoes and I was so sad and mad because they disappeared. One month later I looked through all my clothing slots and I found them. Maybe you should look through all of your clothing slots. Pretty blue. . .
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

Clear your cache or change your password to something REALLY unpredicatable (this is fake):

-moleonmyhip
-freckleonmynose
-webbiesaresofantastic

Don't use these though. LOL
Old 04-10-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Hmm... suspicous. I would try clearing your cache like everyone else said. If it still doesn't work then maybe try taking it off and putting it away for a few days and then putting it back on. If it STILL doesn't work, then call Ganz. They should be able to fix it.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #6

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Help! My Chippette's Outfit keeps disappearing!

View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
I have the Chippettes outfit (The Blue one with the purple plad skirt), and it keeps dissapearing! One day it will be on the pet, all cute. Then the next day, it will totally be gone, the only thing on is shoes, or hats I have on. Is anyone else having this problem?
I have the pink outfit on my pet at the moment (haven't tried the others) and if my pet is not looking forward or when I put it to bed, the outfit disappears. My pet has nothing on at that point though, so it's not exactly the same problem as yours. The outfits are obviously glitching.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I think your best bet is to contact Ganz customer service on Monday, at 1-866-WEBKINZ
Hope this helps
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #8
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I have the pink outfit on my pet at the moment (haven't tried the others) and if my pet is not looking forward or when I put it to bed, the outfit disappears. My pet has nothing on at that point though, so it's not exactly the same problem as yours. The outfits are obviously glitching.
I think it may have more to do with which pet is wearing the outfit than what costume they are wearing... every time my pink cockatoo sits down in a chair or on a sofa her outfit completely disappears off of her and the only way to get it back again is to change to a different outfit and then back to the other one again!! When you jump to another room and then back again it's always missing though when you return to her room until you redo the dressing of her in different outfits once more... and right now my blue springtime chick keeps losing one of her two shoes when she is facing in one of the four different directions that she can be placed in but not in any of the others!! My lava dragon also occasionally loses all of her clothes when she sits down in a chair but not every time like my pink cockatoo does!! So I know that certain pets have clothing glitches that GANZ still has to fix yet... and your problem with that chipette outfit may be one of those as well!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 05:23 AM   #9
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Some outfits do this on certain pets. It's a glitch in the animation. It may have something to do with the processing speed of your computer. This happens all the time and I wouldn't worry about it. But Ganz can't fix it. It's been happening forever.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:25 AM   #10
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
I have the Chippettes outfit (The Blue one with the purple plad skirt), and it keeps dissapearing! One day it will be on the pet, all cute. Then the next day, it will totally be gone, the only thing on is shoes, or hats I have on. Is anyone else having this problem? {I also have the pink, but that one is not disappearing}

I am really sorry you are having this problem. I haven't had the problem of clothes disappearing for a whole day but off and on throughout the day. If will eventually correct itself. Don't worry.
karkar99 is offline Female
Closed