Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

kay_at_cutie_house_56 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help my bullfrog lootbag items never showed up!!!!

SHe gave me the items that i lost back too
kay_at_cutie_house_56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 07:30 AM   #12
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

If there is an empty space in your dock than your loot bag is still there. Try clicking on it even though it's just an empty space. I have done this with exclusives and it has worked. Also try cleaning out your dock. If you have more that 99 items in your dock when you adopt you run a greater risk of items not appearing. After you clean up your dock ......log off and back on a couple of times it should appear.
If it never shows bug Ganz until they give you your missing items. Go to the retailer and complain and ask them to get on Ganz. It's crazy that Ganz refuses to correct their errors. The only reason they can get away with just stealing your money and not giiving you your entitled good is that we let them. Write to the President and CEO of Ganz. If enough people complain they will need to make service policy changes or loose customers.
Good Luck.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 07:34 AM   #13
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

Hi Peytunia -- I am so sorry this happened to you. It happened to me too, about 6 months ago. We wrote Ganz and they called us but the helpdesk lady told us that Ganz doesn't restore the items you never received but gives you Kinzcash instead. I don't remember how much but I remember it was pretty small and I was very disappointed. I was looking forward to a special item and you can't buy those with extra money. I haven't bought a pet of the month since then. I might again someday but I still feel burnt now.

I hope you get a better response than we did. I feel like I have been hard on Ganz lately for some of their glitches so I feel bad doing it again. They have produced a fun product that mostly works well and they keep track of lots of stuff without losing very much. So I am going to take a moment to praise all their good, hard work here (standing ovation) before I add how disappointed I get when they continually rush stuff out without full testing, have glitches and then don't want to spend the money on helpdesk to deal with all the calls and rip off us loyal users in the process.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #14
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

That really stinks. I've never had a POTM so I was going to buy the Bullfrog since it's my birthday this month. I tried two stores yesterday and they didn't have it. I hope they resolve the problem soon with the loot bag.
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 12:08 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
Jyxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Help my bullfrog lootbag items never showed up!!!!

I thought we were the ONLY ones this happened to! I bought 2 Bullfrogs. I gave one to my daughter, her Birthday was on Monday.
She was very excited to receive it, she got her normal adoption presents but when she clicked on the loot bag, it informaed her that she got 0 webkinz Cash and no special prize in her dock. We tried this with my other daughter as well thinking it might be a glitch with the other code. Same thing! Tp top it off, it will not show the "SPECIAL" activities for their POMs. Big Bummer! I emailed Ganz and they emailed me back with the phone number, left a voice mail, now I giess we will wait for their response! I will keep you all posted if anything developes on this end! Please do the same!
Jyxie is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #16
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I had that happen to me with one of my other POTM pets. I found my items in furniture and items , but no KC OR PSF. The PSF showed up in the W Shop though. I am sorry it happened to you too! I hope you find your items!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

Well, I finally found the Bullfrog in the store and adopted her and had no problems. I got 5 things in the loot bag and her regular gifts too. Sorry to hear others are having problems. Hopefully Ganz will fix the problem for everyone.
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Closed