Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
luckiestmom
Webkinz :)

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: Help! My Artic Fox won't get off his treadmill!

My fox surely likes his PSI, the Frozen Tundra Treadmill! I can't get him off! No matter where I click, he just keeps running on his treadmill. And if I click on Tchaikovsky himself, he just tells me, "I like jogging!" This is kind of funny right now, but it's going to get annoying. Not to mention how tired he's going to be!

Anyone have any suggestions to entice him to do something else? Thanks!

Oh, nevermind. I just used the map to get to another room and he was forced to come with me!

Last edited by mkivvy; 04-02-2009 at 03:56 PM..
mkivvy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Default Re: Help! My Artic Fox won't get off his treadmill!

There does seem to be a problem getting him off depending on which way way the treadmill faces. Interesting, huh?
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

LOL thats funny (in a cruel way) I guess its the slipery Ice thats causing him problems I am glad you figured out how to get him off..... I was kind of thinking that may have worked.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I'm also glad that he is now off. It probably was another glitch.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
ebaday

Glad you figured it out. My answer would be to edit and remove the treadmill. If that didn't work I would say call GANXZ
Old 04-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
ow. 20 Webkinz!

Sk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the roughSk8erGurl33 is a jewel in the rough

wow! you might want to move the tread mill!
Sk8erGurl33 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
luckiestmom

Thanks for all the responses!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

How strange! Glad you got your problem fixed. Mostly I just popped in to say I think Tchaikovsky is an awesome name for an Arctic Fox.
Passerine is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
whatever<3

BasketballBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to me too!!!
except with my lemur trampoline!! it wouldn't get off no matter what...........
i finally switched rooms and traded the item lol...it just doesnt work
BasketballBaby is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by BasketballBaby
i finally switched rooms and traded the item lol...it just doesnt work
Thanks for the laugh of the day!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed