Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Katrinka123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Help! My acct keeps losing KC!

Hello!

I hope someone has an idea for me! My ds and I have an account that keeps losing KC. A couple of weeks ago first thing in the morning it was down a few hundred KC, then later in the week it was down 5,000 KC, now this morning it's down about 20,000 KC!!

Only my ds and I have the account info for this account. I can't think of a logical reason for this, it's terribly frustrating. I've tried to search WI to see if it's happened to anyone else, but I can't seem to find any info.

Thanks!

Katrinka
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help! My acct keeps losing KC!

have you tried changing the password.. see if that stops it?
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
pj1sportsfan
Webkinz :)

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

yeah, I would try changing your password just in case someone is taking money from you.
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 07-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

maybe someone knows his password and is buying stuff then sending it 2 their account. is there anyone on his kinzchat phone that he doesnt know? if so, delete them becaue they could hack your account. try changing the password and see if it keeps happening.
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

do an experiment and see if you try to send to everyone on your phone to see if it says that you sent to them today.. If it does and you have not sent you know someone from your phone is getting into your account. you might be able to narrow it down to a person that way. Look
in your rooms and see if stuff has been purchased that you did not buy. Make up an inventory of all items in your rooms -- or better yet -- take screen shots and save them-- The idea is to
locate were the money is being spend and by whom..

I hope this makes sense if not PM and I will try to explain better.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:49 AM   #6

Gwenie is an unknown quantity at this point

Try changing your password, it sounds like someone got a hold of it somehow.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
Katrinka123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your suggestions. I did change the password this morning. How disheartening to think someone is stealing KC.

-Katrinka
Old 07-08-2008, 08:54 AM   #8
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

change ur password. and notify the total lost amount of cash to ganz. it happened to me and i lost 2,000 kc and some one stole my password. went shopping and tipped artein stuff. so nnotify and change!
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Katrinka123
Thank you for your suggestions. I did change the password this morning. How disheartening to think someone is stealing KC.

-Katrinka

My son and I keep only each other and my sister on our phone... All a hacker would need is a username... so if you do not know anyone on your list, or just added someone who invited you after playing a game or something together... I'd remove them... Just keep who you know on it...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #10
I luv green!!!!

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes this is a ery bad problem it has happend to me untill I changed my pass Word but this might not even have to do with people getting your password! Somone migt havefound a cheat to hackin on your account or it could be that somone look when you were tiping your password hat means dont let anyone look! But if you think that hacking is the case report it to Ganz it has happend to many people! They can stop it look i Facts I think!
Closed