Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
Kaybry5
Webkinz :)

kaybry5 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: HELP from a moderator!!!!!

Ah, the time has come for me to give up my webkinz account! I never have time to play but.... I do have a ton of really coool stuff. A house with many rooms filled with lots of goodies, many pets, lots of clothes.

Is there someway I can assign my accout or all my stuff to webkinz insider so they can use it for prizes and stuff? I hate to see it just go into cyberspace.

I have too much stuff and it would take me too long to try and give it away to random people.

I would appreciate any suggestions. I would be happy to give my username and pw to a moderator.

Let me know what you think
kaybry5 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by samoyeds43
You can contact an Admin, and they will let you know how to donate items. WI has an Webkinz account, WIGIFTZ that you can FR and send your items to. The account to donate items for the training gift program and Gift Exchange contests is TheTradingPost.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #2
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: HELP from a moderator!!!!!

That is great! If you talk to the Gift Gurus, they would probably be very happy to use your stuff for contests! You should find one of them
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

You can contact an Admin, and they will let you know how to donate items. WI has an Webkinz account, WIGIFTZ that you can FR and send your items to. The account to donate items for the training gift program and Gift Exchange contests is TheTradingPost.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #4

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

If I may ask a Q, where IS the gift exchange?
Webbylover is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #5

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Thats nice of you to give your cool stuff to WI, and not have it go to waste. Great idea!That migh be were my stuff goes when I get bored.... but that won't happen anytime soon! Sorry, I can't help you figure out how to get your stuff over there. Sorry!
voldemort is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Webbylover
If I may ask a Q, where IS the gift exchange?
You have to be a gifted and up to access it. Look in the WI Rulez and Suggestions for the rules to join.

Like Samoyeds said, said a FR to WIGIFTZ on webkinz. Then send your items!!
It's so nice of you to do something with your items!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

You could also send an FR to TheTradingPost, which is another WI account, which provides prizes for the little helpful contests for the Gift Trainees
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

It's very nice that you want to donate your items to WI! I would do the same.
I see that you have already gotten all of the information you need, though, so good luck.
hespsn is offline Female
Closed