Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #1
tartaruga
Gifted

Fork is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Missing Blue Wagon

Missing Blue Wagon. I sent word via contact us. Should I go to customer support?
Order of events:
I invited a friend over to my room via WK phone. Her pet spun around on the blue wagon. Then she clicked off it and we explored other rooms. We talked on the real phone as we toured around. I tried to feed her pet (didn't work) then we came back to Bearzy's room. The Blue Wagon is gone.

After my friend "went home", I removed most of the items from Bearzy's room, thinking maybe it was stuck "under" something. Nope.

Also a Trophy Stand and a Goober's Trophy are "stuck" in that room. Can't move or remove them.

I know the "stucks" will eventually come unstuck, but the Blue Wagon was really cute. The Black Bear would curl up in it. I hope it turns up. Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Help! Missing Blue Wagon

I would contact Webkinz support and explain to them exactly what happened. Right after I started, I had some items get stuck as well as some that disappeared from a room. Turned out they were all"stuck". I just couldn't see some of them. The gentleman I eventually spoke with was able to unstick all the items for me and returned them to my dock. You can email them at support@webkinz.com, or the phone number is 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Sepphira is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #3
Gifted

Carter has disabled reputation

many items are going missing and are most likely not coming back.. sorry.
Carter is offline Male
Old 12-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #4
tartaruga
Gifted

U wrote You can email them at support@webkinz.com, or the phone number is 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
I sent them mail about the stuck items and the missing wagon. They haven't replied yet. I'll wait awhile and then call. Thank you for the advice.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
SeekaRedRocket
Webkinz :)

tapper777 is an unknown quantity at this point

That ***** i've had 2 exculsive items gone like that and you'll never get them back!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
Sparkleberry

Aw, the blue waggon is so cool! I have one in my Family
Room. I hope GANZ contacts you somehow and hopefuly
you'll get your wagon back!

I have a too, named Jack!!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
tartaruga
Gifted

Ganz contacted me and the representative was very helpful, however, since the Blue Wagon is an exclusive, and I got it as a gift, they cannot replace it. She said that if I ever lose PSI or exclusive that I received through an adoption, I should let her know, and they would be able to replace it.
Good to know, but sad. Little Bearzy misses his Blue Wagon. I'll need to set up a Gift exchange and try to get another.

Last edited by Fork; 12-21-2007 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: type
Old 12-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

skittles123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you get your wagon back!
Old 12-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #9
tartaruga
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by skittles123
hope you get your wagon back!
Thank you, but since I didn't get it directly through a pet adoption, I won't get it back(the blue wagon is an exclusive item). But they were able to put the Goober Trophy in my dock, and they were very nice.
Closed