Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
STRIDERCREST
Webkinz :)

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Exclamation Unanswered: Help with Mirror Room!

I can't find the mirror room in the club house anywhere! i am banned from kinz chat plus so i can only go to regular and it is not in the club house. i looked and it is not there! i also have the third party adds turned off but i forgot my secret question and answer so i don't know what to do. someone please answer this quickly? i really want that tiara! thx!
purpleowls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Help with Mirror Room!

Well, A) On the Webkinz homepage, there is Contact Ganz, click that then scroll until you find a question that says "I forgot my answer to the secret question! " then input your info.
B) The Mirror Mirror room is only available for Kinz Chat plus
Old 03-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Just to add onto what kpk4803 has posted, I believe you do need to allow 3rd party adds.
Also this promotion is only for those located in the US.

Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Just to add onto what kpk4803 has posted, I believe you do need to allow 3rd party adds.
Also this promotion is only for those located in the US.

Hope this helps
Really? You need to be from the USA? That explains why I can't find it. This happened to me with the other things too It makes people from other countries left out.
qweety is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Im sorry to hear that! That issue was happening to me yesterday. Im glad to say that in order to fix this problem, all you need to do is change browsers. For example I used internet explorer and it worked. If you are experiencing further issues, its always a good idea to let webkinz know. Heres the link!! Contact Us
Good luck and have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #6

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Actually, my BFF doesn't do KC+, and she still gets it. The mirror mirror room is NOT for KC+ only. It doesn't work for me in either KC or KC+.
Closed