Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
I have 20
Webkinz :)

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!! no webkinz involed real life situation!

Ok so I lost my cell phone and i think it might be in one of my cars! but if its not there i have to tell my dad my mom knows i lost it and she knows that im lying to my dad! me and my mom are like sisters so if i have a secrate she will keep it but im scared of telling me dad and he keeps on telling me to text him what do i do! and i know it was wrong to ly to him in the first place but he will yell at me and im really scared!
sns1077 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!! no webkinz involed real life situation!

Then, explain it in a nicer way to him..
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

why are you so scared that he will yell at you? The best way to find your phone is to call it if it's on and be in the place you think it is. and don't lie to him. just tell him you can'y find it and can he help you.
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #4

iamcute1628 is an unknown quantity at this point

the truth is the right thing. NEVER LIE!
iamcute1628 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

no hes really strict! that is why!

---------- sns1077 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I know that now

Last edited by sns1077; 08-03-2008 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #6
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

i agree! lying doesn;t get you any where.

---------- turtlegirl22 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

when he finds out he will just be more mad.

Last edited by turtlegirl22; 08-03-2008 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #7

iamcute1628 is an unknown quantity at this point

just do it. it is safer
iamcute1628 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have to agree that lying is not the way to handle this. Even if he is very strict..it will be much worse if he finds out your phone is lost AND you lied to him.

Who knows..maybe he found your phone and is asking you to text him because he knows you don't have it and he is waiting to see if your going to be responsible and tell the truth or if you'll lie to him.

And not to be mean or offend anyone but speaking as a parent..I think it is wrong of your mom to encourage your lying to your dad. It is one thing to be friends with your kids but she is also the parent and should not be encouraging telling lies to your parents. Just my opinion though.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

Borrow your mom's cell phone and try calling your phone number. Is it on? Then try calling again while you're in your cars. If you don't hear it ringing, then it's somewhere else. Try going through the house while calling your phone.

If your phone is off and if you think you've looked in all the places you can imagine, go tell your dad. He will soon find out anyway and you will be in worse trouble if you lie. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

You should go up to your dad and say that you lost it, in the nicest way possible. If he understands, then ask him to help you find it.

When I forgot where I put my phone, I called it becuz I have a loud ringtone, and If i hear it somewhere in my house, I just follow the noise.

Good Luck with your dad and I hope you find your phone!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Closed