Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
eally spunky
Webkinz :)

hosenfeffer1200 has a spectacular aura abouthosenfeffer1200 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Answered: HELP MEEE!~~~

Umm.i was wondering if someone could tell me how to put thingggss in my avvie like to say stuff..hold on..i'll get a pic off itt.

Here it isss!!~
hosenfeffer1200

Webkinz < Like thisss..but instead of webkinz, something else that i want.

~Thanx!~
hosenfeffer1200 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by hosenfeffer1200
thank you everyone! ~ It is all very helpful! I'll try it!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: HELP MEEE!~~~

That would be very helpful. Thanks.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
eally spunky

hosenfeffer1200 has a spectacular aura abouthosenfeffer1200 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
That would be very helpful. Thanks.
Umm..i was wondering if someone could tell ME how to do it. Sorry if what i said was confusingg.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Do you mean a minifesto? If so go too wigflip - toys and tools for the web and you should see it. If you mean the words above your avatar,click on User CP,then 'Edit Details' then,scroll down to the bottom and you should see this Next to a box,and you can type in whatever you want there. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #5

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

You mean where your WW username is supposed to be, but most people just put other things? On the top of any page, there is a toolbar below the WebkinzInsider.com banner. On the right side of the tool bar, click "Quick Links." Then click "Edit Your Details." Scroll down a tad bit and type in what you want and save it!
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Go to the quick links and click Edit your Details. And go to the way bottom and put your webkinz ID in
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by hosenfeffer1200
Umm..i was wondering if someone could tell ME how to do it. Sorry if what i said was confusingg.

I know lol

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
Go to the quick links and click Edit your Details. And go to the way bottom and put your webkinz ID in

This is a great suggestion. Try this.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Go to User Cp, click edit Details than you should see the Webkinz and a white box next to it. Type what you want (it can only be a short message) than click save and there you go! PS. You can't change the saying under it like Webkinz or Gifted. To get the whole list and see how to get those diffrent sayings go to the FAQ (link in siggy) or pm me
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
eally spunky

thank you everyone! ~ It is all very helpful! I'll try it!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Good luck! If you need more help please feel free to pm me
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed