Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Default Unanswered: Help me!!!!!Where do you put......

.... A grafic shop? And also, how do you get a link so thats it's in a single word, like HERE?

Help me please

Last edited by Jude2221; 05-08-2011 at 10:50 AM..
Jude2221 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Help me!!!!!Where do you put......

Hello, you can put a graphic shop under Member's creations and then under Avatars and Signatures. As for links with single words like Click me or Here you type the word and then highlight it and click insert link( the world) put your link there hit OK and you have a link in your siggie like mine . If you need more help PM me

Last edited by pandapuddin; 05-08-2011 at 11:09 AM..
Old 05-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Hi! You put a graphic shop in the Our Members Creations under Avatars and Signatures. Okay you press the earth button and enter the link that you have and press okay. It will show you in purple the link that you put in all you do it type here on the link (make sure it is in purple too) and backspace the part of the link you don't want. Pm or vm me if you need more help on this, I might have sounded a little confusing to you. Sorry if I did.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #5

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I do not understand the link thing. I have the same problem. If you have Internet Explorer how do you do it? I need the link to say this: The Elegant Googles Suite. Can I also ask one question. How do I put a message over my avatar?

Last edited by Rainbow Zebra; 05-08-2011 at 01:45 PM..
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Well if you mean were the W is you go to your user control part bar and go to edit your details you will fin that there, Rainbow Zebra.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #7

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can you tell me exactly how to do it>
Old 05-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

You have to put a graphics shop in the Avatars and Signatures located here.
The link in one word:
  • You have to highlight a word/words with your mouse
  • Keep it highlighted and click the little earth button
  • Then paste the url
  • Finally, preview it and make sure it works.

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
Can you tell me exactly how to do it>
Here
  • Click "Quick Links"
  • Go down that list until you see "Edit Your Details"and click that
  • Scroll down to the bottom
  • You will see a and a box for you to type in
  • Type what you like and then hit the "Save Changes" button

Last edited by smallmonkey953; 05-08-2011 at 01:59 PM..
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #9

Where is quick links? Gosh I do not understand
Old 05-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
Where is quick links? Gosh I do not understand
Quick links is at the very top of the forum on the right hand side (but left of 'log out' )
Closed