Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Help me through my depression.

I am so sorry. I am a major cat person, and I totally understand your feeling of loss.

Your sweet kitty is probably happier on that farm if she has kittens of her own and needs to feed them. She will be OK! Cats love the outdoors and a farm is generally a safe place to live for them.

In not too many years you will be an adult with the privilege and responsibility of making your own decisions. I know it seems like a lifetime to you, but it will happen faster than you can ever imagine! At that point you can get your very own cat and have him/her spayed or neutered so s/he will not add to the unwanted population of cats. S/he will become your very best friend and companion. My kitty is sitting beside me right now and giving himself a bath. He is the love of my life! This blessing will be yours, I promise!

Take care until then! If you are too sad, let your mom know so she can get you the help you might need. Honestly, your parents care about you and want you to be happy, so trust them to do what is right for you when you need a little extra support!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

Yeah, I know how u feel! Last winter, my hamster Twinkie died and she was just about the perfect hamster u can ever have! And she died last year around Christmas 2007 and I cried for days!!! Then during spring break 2008 we got a new hamster Cocoa and she was just horrible! She bites people and she just is horrible! Twinkie never bit anybody! Twinkie got out a few times but she was never gone for more than a week! Cocoa left about 3 months or longer and she is still alive and roaming our house! If she dies I would not care because she is a horrible pet! I also had two dogs when I was little and they died and I just wish some pets would live longer!
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #13
VRJDVM is an unknown quantity at this point

You poor thing, losing a pet is terrible and probably a lot of those around you don't understand how important she was to you. When I was growing up, my pets were always around for me when I was lonely or sad... they leave a big emptly spot when they are gone. Someday you will have a kitty of your own that you will never have to give up. And you will become a much-needed advocate for spaying and neutering pets, to help avoid pet overpopulation and heartbreak like yours! In the meantime, the Webbies help, don't they? :ccat:
VRJDVM is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
uvs Her

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Im very sorry

I know what its like

My cats have been sent away also

As alot of people said your cat is probably there living the life

She probably misses you too, but remember she should be fine and if your mom promised its a

promise and you will see her.

xoxo
hope you see her

~Cass
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #15

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry your cat had to go to a farm...where I live we have all kinds of stray cats. A few years ago I managed to trap 5 of them, had them spayed and neutered and I took them to my sisters horse farm. Those cats on her farm are well cared for. They have food, water and shelter...and when I visit her in the summer I can see how happy they are.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #16

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

It sounds like you are a very special person and Hope was very lucky to have you in her life. As a fellow cat lover I sure understand the missing feeling in your heart. All they really want is a little food and lots of love and return the love many times over. Our cats live both inside and outside and they seem to love being outside whan they are. They make many visits to the barn next to us but thankfully they return every time. I'm sure your kitty is just fine and enjoying farm life and all the freedoms that come with it. She will always have a special place in your heart and I'm sure she has you in hers. Just think how much fun it will be to visit her and her babies when you do go visit. I'm sure she will be thankfull that she will be able to keep all her babies this way also and I'm pretty sure if you had kept her with you that you would have had to find new homes for them instead of them getting to spend their lives playing together. Its very hard to part with those we love but it better to miss them than to never have had the opportunity to know and love them. Hugs to you both.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #17
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Pets are so much more than just animal companions, aren't they? I hope you will feel better soon and always remember your cat with the best memories!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed