Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help me! Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 post my house on wi but i dont no how!!!!! Somebody plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody plz help me! i wnt 2 post my house on WI i have 55 rooms rite now, but that number is still growing, as i am currently in the process of making rooms for all of my webbies (97!!!!, btw they r sharing rooms) and i need someone to help me post my house, bcuz i wnt peeps 2 c my awesome house bcuz i have seen other peoples houses and they r really kool, and i wnt people 2 think that my houses r really cool! so if someone culd plz either post on this thread, or pm me! thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help me! Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 post my house on wi but i dont no how!!!!! Somebody plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need help posting the pictures, or taking the pictures?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Help me! Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 post my house on wi but i dont no how!!!!! Somebody plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah what do you need??
I am a little confused here.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 01-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

to take a picture of your room, go to the room and click "print screen" its a little button at the top of the keyboard next to th F12 button. then go to a program like paint and go to edit and then paste. the pitcure will show up. then you can edit the picture (crop and stuff). next you want to save the pic to your computer. then you want to go to a site like tinypic.com and upload the picture. copy the link for forums, and make your thread (on WI). paste the link on your thread and repeat. im not sure how many pics can be on one page (sorry)

hope this helps and good luck. i cant wait to see your house
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This is what works for me on my PC. I do a screen capture. It is the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next I open the program "paste". Do a search if you cannot find that program. I then command paste my screen capture into "Paint". Next I crop the picture to the size I want by putting a box around the area I want and then selecting crop. I then save my new image as a gif (or JPEG) to my desktop.

Next go to your profile page and open one of your albums. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go to the thread where you want to insert a picture. Go to the reply area at bottom and select "Go Advanced". Enter your text as usual and when you are ready to insert your image select the box at top "Insert image" (It looks like a letter). Paste in the URL from your image and voila your image should be there. You can check by previewing your post.

Since you have a lot of pictures that you want to upload it may be better to:
Using the picture you have saved using paint, go to, www.tinypic.com upload it, copy the link for the forums, and paste the link on WI.

Good Luck and I cannot wait to see your cool rooms.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #6

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Thank you guys somuch and dont wrry i will pm all of u wen my house is on wi and i will b sure 2 thank u in my acceptance speech lol
Closed